The Musical Mouse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insane

Reaction score
A very, very strange thing happened to me yesterday morning when I was getting ready for work.

I was sitting down having my coffee at about let's say 5:45 am just before I left for work. Out of nowhere, I hear a scratching noise. I think to myself "Ok, Im hearin things", so I ignored it for a little bit, continued having my coffee and watching some TV before work, when I heard that scratching noise again. "What the hell?" I said to myself, so I look in the direction the noise if coming from, and sure enough, it's coming from my "guitar wall" I call it, I own 2 Acoustics and 2 Electrics. It seems like the scratching noise is coming from that area. So I get up out of my lazy boy recliner (very hard to do that early in the morning) and make my way over to my guitars. I stood there for a second, had another sip of coffee, and I heard the scratching noise again, coming from one of my 2 acoustic guitars. So I picked the suspect Acoustic off the wall and tipped it back and forth and sure enough I heard "bump....bump". So I angled the guitar is such a fassion as to put some light into the body, and sure enough, there is a little mouse inside my favorite acoustic guitar. Then I said to myself, for the second time "What the hell?" So I proceeded to make my way outside, I held my guitar by the neck, tipped the body over the fence, and sure enough, that little mouse comes flying out of the guitar, probably thinking "YES! I'M FREE!"

So the mouse was happy, and made a clean getaway.

But after that I wondered to myself "Have I played this guitar while the mouse was inside? Is that poor mouse deaf?"

That question will never be answered I guess, but at least that mouse has an appreciation for music, or at least musical instruments.

Thats cool as hell Insane. How did he get in the guitar?

did you scream like a girl when the mouse came out?? :confused:

i woulda :p ;)

Hey TBG: As far as how that little mouse got inside the guitar, your guess is as good as mine. Only thing I can think of is that when I was playing the guitar sometime I must've set it down and the mouse, seeing a nice dark home (or so he supposed) crawled inside.

LdyLunatic: No, I didn't scream like a girl. It was a very manly yelp ;)

Latest posts

Back