The names ....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BennyC

Reaction score
The names Benny, i am a begginer at growing, umm my sister grows inside but won't let me in on any secrets. i have 2 plants right now and they've been in the ground for about 4 weeks now and there about 12 inches tall.
Just joined becuase i need the help and i want to learn. thanks guys.

Welcome to MP BennyC. I'm sure you will find MP to be very helpful when it comes to growing MJ. Hope to see ya around the forum.

hello benny maybe we can teach you a few secrets your sister donno.

Welcome to the party. If you are new would highly recommend a grow guide like this one

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Marijuana-Growing-Guide.htm

A lot of questions will be answers, it will also bring up new questions. That is where these phenominal growers come in to answer the questions the books dont answer. Every question I have ever had has been quickly. You will enjoy it here and good luck with the grow.

Welcome to the forum. "Secrets" hahahahahaha. by the time the members here are done with you, you will be teaching your sister. ;)
Again, welcome to the forum. :D

guarateed that. (you know what mutt said )lol

It's so true so many ppl who have grown for years and are older and havnt go on the net are stuck to there own old ways with the net we get perfected scientific growing setups. I'm sure that so many ppl would have there jaw droppin seeing how much some can grow in such a limited space with little costs no more then like 20-30$ for months of personal stash compared to random bag weeed that if you have a habit of more then a few times a week youll run yourself into the poor house. I LOVE THE NET, I LOVE MP, I LOVE WEED....END RANT HERE. AHAHAHA

I'll agree with you to a certain extent. Hydroponics is constantly evolving with new ferts, set-ups etc. Lighting is the thing that keeps on changing. (wish I knew what happened to the guy growing under LED's????)
but as far as Outdoor and dirt grows. not much really changes. Flow-thru ventilation. required lumens, good ferts. and training don't seem to change much.
Breeding, well....who does have that perfected.:p ;) I know I keep practicing in more ways than one.:p LOL. but that would be a good thing to keep your sis out of. (oh gawd I went there, just kidding man. just re-read skunks post. hahahahaha)

Mutt said:
wish I knew what happened to the guy growing under LED's

Yea me to Mutt, I was interested in following what was going to happen. Maybee they all died....:confused: Anyways, good to have you hear BennyC you can/will learn alot....we all have. The only stupid ?'s are the ones you ask twice.:D

Latest posts

Back