(The New) Do you ever imagine what your fellow MP posters look like thread?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
Ok, so we have an old thread just like this but alot of those members don't visit that often anymore. So i figured why not start a new one for the newer members to get involved in without going through pages of ppl they don't know.. so who wants to start it off???

Well slowmo. I picture you as what the basic college kid would look like.

Longer brown hair on top, shorter around the sides. Little backpack style in the Amborcrombie w/e its called clothing. Nice and neat.

For Hamster Lewis.. Tall, lanky, Icabob Crane off Sleepy Hollow lookin guy. (what all our UPS guys around here look like anyway lol)

hahaha, thats pretty funny Spear. im the furthest from that. im just a poor ole country boy. long hair, scruffy beard, white tee shirts and carpenter pants with work boots.

everytime i see the name Spearchucker i invision a pigmy wearing a loin cloth throwing a spear.. feathers in his hair and all lol

lol I wouldnt of guessed you were a country boy type Slowmo.

And I dont know what to say about you picturing me in a loin cloth. But I am flattered. :laugh:

Here's THG lil old lady.jpg
I hope I dont end up banned!

Yur all ugly,,except me.:D
Just funnen.

You are so dead Nova.

I see Spearchucker as a beautiful black man, now in a loin cloth, thanks slowmo.

Yep,,Nova is gonna get it.:ignore:

I don't really imagine what everyone looks like that much....for me it is more of the voices in my head I hear when reading posts....much of that is influenced by avatars. If someone has a Fear and Loathing avatar I automatically hear Johhny Depp doing Hunter from the movie. Not sure why but my for my friend Spear I always hear Brian the dog from family guy...not even sure if he ever had that as his avatar but that is what I hear...lol
I need psychiatric help it seems.

ok here we have hammy 15353062-rat-people.jpg

then its Nova at the racesthumbnailCAVCDA44.jpg

then it's rosebudimage.jpg

Geez Louise Slowmo....if I looked like that I wld kill myself.....:)

Looks like Leonard Nimoy as a boy....

I like her, thanks Slowmo.
The other two are very funny. It does look like leonard nemoy...I am laughing hard here, thank you.

Weedhopper, that is cool, way to go Nova. Even though the goddess is going to have your blank.

THG :hubba:
THG.jpg
RoseBud..:heart:
RoseBud.jpg
SmokeMom..:D
SmokeMom.jpg
Hick..:p
Hick.jpg...he has a smoke in mouth and belly button..:rofl: what a Red Neck...lol

I remember the old thread Slowmo..thanks for bringing around again...This should be lots of fun:48:

I always have to remind myself that some of the photo avatars here aren't really actually that person.lol

Latest posts

Back