The New Setup!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LEFTHAND

Reaction score
HEY HEY MP!!..

been some time since ive posted let alone posted a grow..
ive been pretty busy all around and have had some "complications" as well..
i do beleive i have all the kinks worked out and ready to go hard...

as you all know if ya remember i run hydro and im a tenter..
my new system consists of this..
3x3x6.5 secret jardin tent..
lumetek 600w
i scored a 8" vortex inline for the price of a 4" so i jumped on that ..
and i built me a 4-3gal pail ebb n flow..

i curently have 2x thai x skunk and 1 papaya and 1 pineapple express running..
this is actually there 1st day of veg..
i will post pics soon ..
LH

LH man...great to see ya post again. Hope all is well brosef. Looking forward to the pics.

Good to see you here and growing again.

Do you anticipate any problems growing longer flowering sativa dominant plants with indica dominant ones with a shorter flowering period in an ebb & flow?

WB Left, looks like a few of us are finding our way back home.

ozzydiodude said:
WB Left, looks like a few of us are finding our way back home.

Holy Shitsnacks.....nice to see you again ozzy. I feel like I am at a reunion.:D

"Shitsnacks' is that a new organic additive :rofl: Give your plants the treat they want and love

Nice to see ya growing again LH and welcome back:watchplant:

The Hemp Goddess said:
Good to see you here and growing again.

Do you anticipate any problems growing longer flowering sativa dominant plants with indica dominant ones with a shorter flowering period in an ebb & flow?

well only problems i have or seen so far is the height and longer flower time..
so i will be training the heck out of them to keep in row with the indi..

i am going to beable to flower the PE and papaya out and almost another 2 strains b4 th thai is done..

i am using top hats now for the tops of the pails..
so when i veg my next 2 plants all i have to do is pull them from there veggin room and plop the lid onto the pails in the flower room..

after the pap and pe will be ganesh and p98..that puts me around 16-18wks for the pap-pe-p98-ganesh.. and the thai should take 12-14wks.. from what ive heard alot go to 14wks

thanx everyone.. im looking forward to getting back into it all....
LH

Hi dude and good luck.

Is that thai x skunk something you have runned before?

Is from Sam the Skunkman?

I got couple of these as freebies from somewhere. If so that original thai haze cross will flower for ever but then I got another one, cross with mixed seeds and that was great plant.

Parcero said:
Hi dude and good luck.

Is that thai x skunk something you have runned before?

Is from Sam the Skunkman?

I got couple of these as freebies from somewhere. If so that original thai haze cross will flower for ever but then I got another one, cross with mixed seeds and that was great plant.

hey parcero..
long time no see..
ive never ran this thai b4.. which makes me a lil scared.. lol..
im actually just trying to get back into the swing of things..

i should have pics soon.. just waiting till my lil ones start looking a lil better...
im a lil :eek: ,due to they aint the best lookin bunch...
hahahahha... coming along well though...

hows your new set up coming along...
LH

pcduck said:
Nice to see ya growing again LH and welcome back:watchplant:

hey pcduck... feels good to be growing again.. was down for a yr and man ..did that suck.. taking care of hosts daily but no clones taken or no plants flowered...

now only if i could get my ladies on track we will be in business..
LH

Hi LH

My new system turned out to be only 2 buckets instead of 4.
It's running but I did not mannage to get the best out of it this time. Maybe next time then...

Be well

good day MP.. well my ladies are finally looking better and starting to take off in the system..first batch of pics are my set up n ladies..
the inside view..

on the left side we have the thai x skunk and on the right we have P.E and Papaya..

the other pictures are of my host box with new clone hosts and my closet where the over flow seems to flock...
at the moment i have clones for a friend that hast come n got em for about a month now... they look a lil hurting...

enjoy the pictures and they will get better here in the next week or so...
LH

DSC04421.JPG

DSC04422.JPG

DSC04423.JPG

DSC04414.JPG

DSC04417.JPG

DSC04418.JPG

DSC04419.JPG

Very nice ... Going to grab a chair to see those buckets in action ;). Do u mind ?

heck no BHO.. grab a chair n veg out...
gonna start LST'ing here in the next day or so...
take care n play safe
LH

Looking good lefthand. I'll try and keep you posted on how my PE does as it is getting close. Where did you get your seeds? Wondering if it is the same breeder. Mine was a fem freebie from Dinafem.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Where did you get your seeds? Wondering if it is the same breeder. Mine was a fem freebie from Dinafem.

hey THG nice of you to chime in...
mine is a dinafem as well... and boy ohh boy does it clone fast n easy...
today i have started to LST all my ladies... 2 more wks im hoping to switch to 12/12...but we will see how fast they take off n fill out..

LH

HEY HEY MP...

well i dont have any hydro pics worth pposting here, i seem to have hit a bump in the road and im out of ideas on what to do...

but i do have a couple pics of my hosts awaiting trans... and my AI bean that popped yesturday...
LH

DSC04438.JPG

DSC04439.JPG

DSC04440.JPG

:ciao:

Hiya Lefty & all... have a Merry Crimbo as me UK m8s say...:D

:joint:

Latest posts

Back