The newest addition to the sawhse family!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sawhse

Growing for Me
Reaction score
:ciao: Hey all, i would like to introduce you guys to Suki! She is 9 weeks old and a Shiba Inu. I am pretty excited :banana: :dancing: :clap: because females from this breed are hard to get because of the demand..:D Picture 269.jpg

My other Shiba Aj,Picture 271.jpg is a bit jealous but with training, i think they should get along okay. So on with the puppy training!! Thanks for looking and time to fire up a blunt :48:

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Cool looking pup!!!

cubby said:
Congrats on the new addition to the family. Cool looking pup!!!

Thanks cubby. i havent had a puppy for many years..she is full of energy.lol

welcome to mp suki. lol.

sawhse, cool looking dogs bro. looks like a little firecracker. i have never heard of that breed. at first look i thought it was an akita...peace...

Irish said:
welcome to mp suki. lol.

sawhse, cool looking dogs bro. looks like a little firecracker. i have never heard of that breed. at first look i thought it was an akita...peace...
hey thanks Irish...I did have a Akita but lost him in a divorce. They are in the same family but the shiba only weighs about 25-30 lbs. Great dogs!

Rosebud said:
Oh what a beautiful new baby. Welcome Suki.
Thanks rosebud! I have never had two dogs before so let the fun begin.:hubba:

We have two dogs now, and a puppy on the way in a couple of months. the more the merrier. Nothing like a puppy. Have fun. What is this breed know for? Besides being cute?

Rosebud said:
We have two dogs now, and a puppy on the way in a couple of months. the more the merrier. Nothing like a puppy. Have fun. What is this breed know for? Besides being cute?
Well as far as I know when there were brought to the us they were just companion dogs. Back in Japan the used them for hunting small game and some bear hunting. There're pretty smart also!:cool:

Good looking pup!

My wife and I have always had dogs, usually two. We only have one now (see avatar) and are considering getting him a roommate. Haven't settled in on a breed, but whatever we get, will be from a rescue.

Have fun with your new addition. Puppies are a lot of work, but well worth it. They are so much fun to have around.

mainechowder said:
Good looking pup!

My wife and I have always had dogs, usually two. We only have one now (see avatar) and are considering getting him a roommate. Haven't settled in on a breed, but whatever we get, will be from a rescue.

Have fun with your new addition. Puppies are a lot of work, but well worth it. They are so much fun to have around.
What a joy she's been.. I love getting high and just watching her play:D my other dog was a rescue and he is awesome. :aok: good luck in your search!

← Loves puppies. That puppy picture in the ladies lap is funny. She (the puppy) looks so curious. Those are fun times.

thanks tm, glad your back and up and runnin! hope all is well!

Latest posts

Back