The Old Connect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hey im chornic whats up happy to join to share the fact i got killer source for dro 300 for a zip of blue cheese next sour diesel im stoked !:D id like to hear some feed back THE CONNECT:2940th_rasta: :2940th_rasta:

Why wld we buy it from you? We grow our own here so that we don't hve to deal with assshats like you.

Read the rules....

$300 a zip, ahhh ha ha ha ha ha

thanks for making me feel good about what i do.

if i didnt do what i do 220 a zip for the bomb tops, so good luck.

Duna nuna nuna nuna

Duna nuna nuna nuna

BLUNTMAAAAN!

Ok, seriously, why would we listen to some second rate sidekick anyway? Bring in the Blunt!

POW! SMACK! BOOM!

Bluntman, you and your lame sidekick are all smoked up.. Time for you too to join the likes of... Mexican Schwagman and Roachboy in the Hall of Unmentionables, home for the tired and forgotten.. Feedback issued.

And remember boys and girls.. Selling dope on MP, wether it's your first post... Or your last, well, it ain't too cool...

...."feedback"?? carefull what you wish for ;) We're a site about helping folks "provide for themselves"... not about profiteering We help ppl avoid over priced ..connections like .."THE Connection"..:rolleyes:

Number one noboby but nobody was trying to sell anything I was just commenting on the price I pay thats all sorry ! thought that was good thats why i wanted feed back we used to grow but never could get nugs dense always came out lose but had sweet smell thats why we joined to look at the beautiful pics miss not having my own if I knew how to get nugs dense I would try again still have my

machine and would gladly take tips but no one was trying to sell anything and to come down on me like that isnt cool! so get it straight!

I went back read what I wrote only thing that would make u think that was old connect not what it sounded like sorry

i think it was the way u worded it.
killer source for dro 300 for a zip of blue cheese
feed back THE CONNECT
you sounded like u were selling??? they ....... for way cheaper than you pay. they(some street buyers) pay alot more than i do, 150 oz. 300 is robbery!!!!!!

well Im sorry watch the way i word things from now wish i was lucky enough to have a green thumb like some of the pics three hundred is robbery what should I do

Stay tuned Chronic, keep ya eyes and mind open, we'll lead they way ;)

used to paying like 375 I thought I was getting a good deal wow Im let down I dont like such high prices but Im stuck

........oooops! ;) but you 'did' make it sound like 'you'.. were "THE Connect" for "300 clam 'dro'". bro'.. sorry :eek:

We're a site about helping folks "provide for themselves"... not about profiteering We help ppl avoid over priced ..connections
...and our members do it 'well'! They can do it for you..;)

bluntman and chronic said:
Number one noboby but nobody was trying to sell anything I was just commenting on the price I pay thats all sorry ! thought that was good thats why i wanted feed back we used to grow but never could get nugs dense always came out lose but had sweet smell thats why we joined to look at the beautiful pics miss not having my own if I knew how to get nugs dense I would try again still have my

Welcome to growing buddy. Some strains are light and fluffy, some strains get rock hard nugs, some smell citrus, some smell like a dead skunks bunghole.
For the cost of one zip you could grow at least a 1/4 lb. indoors in 3 months or under depending on the strain.

Read around this forum...we'll have you growing oz. for pocket change.

I thought all nugs of dro were dense so some strains have very lose nugs wow learn something new all the time

bluntman and chronic said:
I thought all nugs of dro were dense so some strains have very lose nugs wow learn something new all the time

in this forum, you will forget the term "dro" ever existed. We call em all by strain. "dro" is really short for "hydro" or "hydroponic" which is a method of growing and has nothing to do with potency or tightness of buds, or anything really other then its a weee bit faster then soil growing. Just a way to grow is all ;).

The non-growers were told that hydro produces better end product...this was to make it so they can charge more back in the day. Preying upon ignorance.

Other factors for loose buds is too small of pot size, not enough intense light, and not enough nutrients.

If you want fat hard buds go with indica dominant strains.

Latest posts

Back