The Old Connect

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What do you think 75% of us here grow in LOL Closet is a great start. Need to post up the space you have, your budget, and some other minor factors.
To figure out your space. measure the floor of the closet multiply the length times the depth and gives you the square footage. You need that number to tell you what size light you need. That is the #1 thing we have to have to help you get ready to start building.
click this link and start reading bud :)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9396

ive seen someone in here grow in a computer hard drive grow box

Ruffy said:
ive seen someone in here grow in a computer hard drive grow box

Yeah micro grows are tough.....

Well now that we got that all straightened out welcome to MP.....like Mutt said, we can help you become self sufficient and not need to rely on street dealers.

Your budget will dictate a lot.

Ok need feed back is closet big enough room for 2 plants and have 1000 watt bulb too much or not enough watage need help ?

How big is the closet, what type of pots will you be using, will you be using soil or hydro, What kind of light do you have MH/HPS/Other, what color are the walls in the closet, What kind of vent will you use, These are just some of the questions that will be asked, and this information is needed to give you your options.

3 biggest things for me are:

Ventilation: You need to exchange the air in your grow space. Most common way is an inline fan and some ducting.

Lights:3000 lumens a sqr foot for veg and 5000 lumens a sqr foot for flower are the minimums. Some of the more common lights that can be used for veg are HO T5 floros, HPS, Metal Halide, and CFL's.

Nutrients:Lots of choices and a lot will depend on how you grow. I use GH Floranova 3 part...cheap and easy to use. Lots of other choices though.

OK writing all this stuff down post it all when Im finished ! will be growing in soil hdro machine is to big for closet again Guys & Girls SORRY about misunderstanding !!!!! the other day

No worries:48: it's:48::48: all:48::48::48::48: :huh: what were we talking about

Check out everyones grow journals. find what looks like will fit you. Watching others is a great way to start learning. photos are worth a 1000 words.
Ask questions. no body minds answering questions about grows around here ;)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=25
1kw light i would say be too much for a first timer.
250-400watt range is a good start. I grew quite a bit of bud under a 400w.
Or you could do one fem plant under a 70w HPS from lowes. It's all in your budget.

SO most of stuff I can get at lowes even light bulb hydroponics store is so expensive do I need oxygen tanks to give them concentrated oxygen or can I keep it low budget and still come out like some of pic"s I"ve seen

Is it all about the seeds u use I"ve never ordered any seeds does that make all the difference I just want mine to look like the ones I"ve seen what strain should I try for first grow

bluntman and chronic said:
SO most of stuff I can get at lowes even light bulb hydroponics store is so expensive do I need oxygen tanks to give them concentrated oxygen or can I keep it low budget and still come out like some of pic"s I"ve seen

Read, read, read. Start with the Growing Resources section and get the basics down--light requirements, ventilation, pH, nutrient requirements--(like plants do not need O, they need CO2 which is why we exchange the air in the grow space).

I would say that, no, you are probably not going to be able to get everything you need at Lowe's. What is your budget and how large is your closet? Until we know this, it is fruitless to try and advise you on what to buy and where to buy it.

I would say that, no, you are probably not going to be able to get everything you need at Lowe's.

just have to know how to shop at lowes THG ;)
I can set up a 4 oz. every two months with everything from Lowes or Home of "de" pot. Paid for in cash.
They got lights, dry ferts, organic soil, pots to grow in, flat white paint, timers, wiring and fans. What more ya need? They even have bottled water and replacement bulbs. So it is everything you need there to do a small grow ;)

Latest posts

Back