The one and only company to buy your seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tissot said:
I was introduced to this website by a friend of mine. I just thought I wouldshare my experience with you guys. BDS is not a small company; they are themost reliable seed banks.

I live in Canada and I placed my order on January 31 and I got my packagetoday. YES it took only a week. I was shocked to receive it so early. “I guessthat's why I use them.” If you become a loyal customer they will take care ofyou.

I AM GOING TO SAY THIS TO THE CHEAPGROWERS OUT THERE "IT'S NOT A SCAM". DO YOU REALY THINK I WOULDRECOMEND AND POST A PHONY WEBSITE AS NEW MEMBER HERE. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR “BLUESMOKE”

I get my seeds in about a week from Attitude. We know who their breeders are. Just because we do not want to go with some unknown does not mean that we are "cheapgrowers". Most of use spend a fair amount of money to buy quality genetics from a well-known seedbank with many many reputable breeders who have been doing it for a long time.

In addition, yes, people come on here all the time with scams. When a person's first post is about a small unknown seedbank (also dissing our sponsor), it DOES look like SPAM.

Latest posts

Back