The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got roped into another one of the Old Hen's projects. She/we made these really unique flower pots. You take old hand towels, soak 'em in souply cement, and drape them over a pot of choice and leave 'em 'til they dry. She's bought a couple at craft sales before, but she decided to try her hand at it. We'll know in a couple of days whether it was a waste of towels and 'crete.

Got roped into another one of the Old Hen's projects. She/we made these really unique flower pots. You take old hand towels, soak 'em in souply cement, and drape them over a pot of choice and leave 'em 'til they dry. She's bought a couple at craft sales before, but she decided to try her hand at it. We'll know in a couple of days whether it was a waste of towels and 'crete.
Luck to you both

The family that plays together, stays together.

How did the pots turn out Old Man

The Old Hen bought it and let it sit. I could see it being in the next garage sale for pennies on the dollar, so I started using it. Sure does a great job.

Too wet to get the tractor out without tearing stuff up, so I spent half an hour picking up the road. Got a full sack. A lot of two gulp liquor bottles that I figure were left behind by the Consumer's Power boys.

Latest posts

Back