The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1659608867121.png

And if you are stoned on most excellent pot, thank the pot heads who made it so ....

My Dad died of a heart attack at 36 yrs old. Lived to far out in the country. Could have made it had he been closer to help and definitely could have lived longer had he went to a doctor. But his stubborn ass hated doctors and wouldn't go.😡😥

Now I haveta tell youse about a guy that puts the above shooter in the shade:

Every now and then the human race produces an individual with godlike shooting ability. Ad Toepperwein was one of them.

I discovered him when I read the story of how he had boys throw two small pine blocks (2"x2") in the air. He began shooting, and after a while they ran out of new blocks, so they threw the smaller pieces up. Of 72,500, he missed nine! <-- 😮

He was not limited to one "trick". He could eject a shell from his Winchester repeating rifle and then hit the shell with a bullet before the shell hit the ground.

Toepperwein went even further: He threw 5 eggs into the air, picked up his Winchester .22 rifle and shot all 5 eggs before they hit the ground.

Then he made it "difficult" -- He tossed 3 eggs in the air and shot each egg with a different rifle.

When I was 8 years old, I pussanally watched him shoot a 4'x2' sheet of copper with a Winchester autoloader. Almost as fast as a machine-gun, he made a perfect portrait of an Indian chief.

While we are on the subject of good shooting...

This guy is worth watching. To cut to the action, start and the 53 second mark. He fires a revolver faster than anyone on the planet.

Thats nothing ...I was 15 the first time i used my " revolver" with my girlfriend .
I did it in 1/2 that time .....

I remember when the TV show Quincy did a show on teenagers dying "with their insides looking 80 years old" due to smoking weed that was grown from seeds treated with Colchicine.
Not too sure I buy that shit. Each seed takes up a tiny amount, and it supposedly grows plants that are still to toxic to use safely. Nope.
Colchicine was used to turn dipoid strains into second generation polypoid strains.
Friend of mine had one of his heart attack while at his doctor's office checkup! Might be best place?
One of my friends had a heart attack at the Farmers Market, standing in line in front of an emergency room doctor, who kept him going until the EMT arrived with equipment.
I remember Wemmington Walter Fastest gun
tenor.gif
I shot myself with a 22 LR hollow point in my right thigh fast drawing. Glad it wasn't a 45 LC.

Talking about revolvera checked out a new custom gun shop yesterday that opened next to my doctors office this Kimberly was beautiful but a little bit to rich for my blood... 2as a P90 to was way outta what Id ever pay for a firearm.... Was awesome new custom gun shop for the area tho
PXL_20220803_175316315~2.jpg
PXL_20220803_173327450~2.jpg

Colchicine was used to turn dipoid strains into second generation polypoid strains.

One of my friends had a heart attack at the Farmers Market, standing in line in front of an emergency room doctor, who kept him going until the EMT arrived with equipment.

I shot myself with a 22 LR hollow point in my right thigh fast drawing. Glad it wasn't a 45 LC.
Knowing my pitiful lack of coordination, I never EVER tried any sort of quick-draw.

I can look upon the fact that if I could swap my golf and bowling averages, I would be a money pro in both. <-- That makes quick-draw to be simply out of court.

Morning. You got fungus Roster.

More heat again today. Same old summer routine. Walk in just a few.
Morning Not yet I use it as a preventative weekly sprays
Once in a while with this humidity I see a spot or two on bigger fans .
Not spreading at all , the stuff works.

Talking about revolvera checked out a new custom gun shop yesterday that opened next to my doctors office this Kimberly was beautiful but a little bit to rich for my blood... 2as a P90 to was way outta what Id ever pay for a firearm.... Was awesome new custom gun shop for the area thoView attachment 305043View attachment 305044
Lookin' at the Derringer under the clunky .357 in the top pic... WHY inna world would anyone want a hammer the size of Ethiopia on a Derringer... larger than one on a 1911? Just so you must hand-carry it everywhere? Never get it out of a pocket...

And, good gosh, WHY would you have a gigantic front sight on a fargin Derringer?

These people aren't thinking. Or worse, they are thinking like advertising types going for the showboaters with useless "cool" stuff on weapons. Derringers are for concealment and acquisition without difficulty.

And the good ones are double-action. You are not target or skeet shooting.

This is Herself's Derringer carry. Note it is hammerless, and sports a tiny, no-snag front sight:
1659620141255.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back