The Original Old Farts Club

bigsur51

Reaction score
smoking some Ogers and watching the sunset

46E0DD0C-62B9-495C-8FCB-C99AED87272A.jpeg

Unca Walt

Reaction score
I've had 12 GSD's in my life and not a one ever had fleas...the while one had severe allergies and ear infections 24/7 but not a flea...you'd think living in the boonies I'd have them and tick issues...nada...
Just like Starkey would say while holding two-steps and you warned him he could get bitten:

"They wouldn't dare." <-- Goes for German Sheps.

Unca Walt

Reaction score
Oh, Lordy... I gotta share this. Some distant cousin thought he'd found something about the Sneakydicker Fambly that I didn't know.

He sent me this link.
Edward W. Snedeker - Wikipedia

He is the reason I did not join the Mahreen Coah. He was the fargin Commandant of the fargin Mahreen Coah.

Oh, deah... A super short, but fun story about me and Unca Ed:

My ten-years older brother was getting married (again!). He was getting married in romantic Lost Wages. Jeez. Anyway he really wanted me to come to the wedding.

My commanding ossifer was a corpulent Major Daye. When I applied for a few days of my accrued leave, his curt answer was: “No.”

Me, wistfully: “My uncle will be really unhappy, he told me we should get together at the wedding.”

Maj. Daye: “Who’s your uncle?”

Me, casually: “Oh. He’s Lieutenant General Edward Walter Snedeker… I am named after him.”

I think the good major peed himself a little. IIRC, he helped me pack.

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
First thing today my security system was down.....spent the last 40 minutes rebooting the damn thing. Finally got it back on. Seems like I am fighting some kind electrical bug in my computer, phone or tablet....and now the security.
Maybe they are watching you. I think they are watching all of us. 😳

Latest posts