The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1660332870083.png

bought a bunch of pex and shark bites and a new hot water heater , the customer decided to throw that in she says since all the other plumbing is new

maybe I will take a photo of the old house this customer lived in before they built this new one that I am working on , it is an old sheep herders shotgun house built out of 1x12’s…..the locals call it the loaf of bread house

so yeah , we got all the material now but hey , it is the weekend so we ain’t doing nuthin’ until Monday!….

(I may go over there tomorrow and install the main water shut off so we can turn the water back on)

sunset last night…the photo does not do justice to the god rays…it was spectacular

1C5E1F21-485E-4E6E-A0F3-D3DDE3106FE1.jpeg

Hello I missed every one of you old farts and young. I just got home from the hospital today. Found out I needed a medication adjustment. Depression gets a little low sometimes. All is Well now.

The girls need some love. So, tomorrow going to be a busy day.

I'm going back to read todays talk.

Hello I missed every one of you old farts and young. I just got home from the hospital today. Found out I needed a medication adjustment. Depression gets a little low sometimes. All is Well now.

The girls need some love. So, tomorrow going to be a busy day.

I'm going back to read todays talk.
Oh Ness I’m so glad you are back and feeling better. We all missed you 💕

Thanks you guys I'm up and running. Have you harvest any plants Subie? All my girls need some love. I'll get them better in no time.
Yes I have two plants drying now Looking forward to trying them soon and restocking my jars. You got time for your girls now to get them back to fighting status. Congrats on quitting smoking. I can only do it for a little while if I have a chest cold then just when I went a whole month, I fire one up again when my lungs are back in shape and I’m back to the filthy habit. I guess I’m no quitter…🤨

if you need motivation to quit find a friend that has lung cancer and hang around them...a dear friend of mine has it and it's just terrible to see him suffer and hack all the time...unfortunately for my buddy it's a long and slow death...he's been dying for 5 years now, closer every day...I wish him a terminal stroke while sleeping, that's the kindest act I can imagine for him...mercy...

Im sure the day will come when I finally put them down. I have several friends and even family members who died of lung cancer. Your right, it’s pitiful to watch them struggle to just breath. You would think that I would get it… I’m a secret smoker too don’t want the kids seeing me partake in the evil tobacco weed. I think sometimes the only thing saving me is the THC resin coating my lungs..

Latest posts

Back