The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning joeb my oven is electric the oven doesn't turn on and the burner are going. I have a five year on my oven. and my 2 house grow room fans did stop at the same time. What are you thinking joeb? I have the cords plug into a power strip and as far as I can see the power strip is working fine.
I would first go to your electric panel and locate the stove circuitbreaker . Turn it hard off to reset the circuit breaker if it is the case .
Your stove is 220 volt and you may have lost a leg ( Or a phase of that) See if any other things 220 volt are working . A dryer for sure if full electric is 220 volt which could turn on but not heat if that was the case. You may have a issue at your pole and just need to call your utility.
Seems possible because losing 2 fans at the same time is to me unlikely...

I would first go to your electric panel and locate the stove circuitbreaker . Turn it hard off to reset the circuit breaker if it is the case .
Your stove is 220 volt and you may have lost a leg ( Or a phase of that) See if any other things 220 volt are working . A dryer for sure if full electric is 220 volt which could turn on but not heat if that was the case. You may have a issue at your pole and just need to call your utility.
Seems possible because losing 2 fans at the same time is to me unlikely...

Will do joeb. I just shut the breaker off and on twice didn't do anything. I'll take a look at the wire on the pole see if I can notice anything. Thank you for the tip.

Will do joeb. I just shut the breaker off and on twice didn't do anything. I'll take a look at the wire on the pole see if I can notice anything. Thank you for the tip.
Notice if you have lights blinking in your house or light bulbs dimming a little .
You can call your utility co and say your out of state nephew thinks possibly a loose neutral connection at the pole.
It does not cost anything and its worth checking out thats easy for you to do
your dryer working and heating would tell me you still have 220 volts
Hard to look at pole connections 30 feet up to see if they are good .even experieneced.
Usually only if the connection separates is the only visual you get from the ground .

I've got that one solved awreddy: What I will do is take a "normal" sized bit of weed that would work in one of those brass cover-top little jobbies (I got one) and stuff it in a paper (now on order through Amazon) and stick it in the blowie holder.

Light the sumbitch up, do the wooofie thing (that I have never done) and exhale every micro-particle back into my Volcano bag. No waste, no loss, and presto! Waltie has a home concert.

BTW: This here straight-arrow Boy Scout has gone to two "concerts" (everybody remained sitting) -- The Kingston Trio, and Johnny Cash.

Y'all are lookin' at one innocent dude, here...
Those cone papers, you can stuff just a quarter joint, third joint, half, whole or whatever. I like short 1/4 length ones for the quick smoke.

Notice if you have lights blinking in your house or light bulbs dimming a little .
You can call your utility co and say your out of state nephew thinks possibly a loose neutral connection at the pole.
It does not cost anything and its worth checking out thats easy for you to do
your dryer working and heating would tell me you still have 220 volts
Hard to look at pole connections 30 feet up to see if they are good .even experieneced.
Usually only if the connection separates is the only visual you get from the ground .

hahaha 30 feet up didn't think of the height. I was going to look for snakes, squirrel, and wild vines that climb. TJ deals with all the calling and stuff like that. I really don't want anyone come around right now.😶‍🌫️ No blinking lights or dimming.

I just noticed this pretty lady's picture. Trust yer Unca... she is NOT a real redhead.

1660508511351.png

Damm deer ate 2 of my cantaloupe and tried to kick open my water melons. Set a game cam by the melon they damaged to what time they're coming through. Venison might be on the menu later this week. Damm things stripped all my okra too.

Hello fellow travelers. It was 54 years ago Aug 1 that I first smoked weed. Some family members grabbed me to go to a concert in New Orleans. I was thirteen and they were in college. I jump in the car, and they gave me a 4 way orange barrel acid. i willingly threw it back. So Acid is my gateway drug! Then I smoke my first weed. I was just beginning my trip when we walked in the City Park Stadium to see Jimi Hendrix. All I recall is the wonderful music that made my first trip great. This was wall melting, flower taking and hippos dancing acid. Ain't looked back. Same thing will Kantuck Brown Mountain Juice or Bourbon.
What's your story? Everyone should remember their first time. I do, and I drove a cab in NOLA through the 70s. Don't remember much but that you don't forget

Latest posts

Back