The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know my knees are in bad shape from climbing submarine ladders and dry dock steps loaded down with heavy tool bag and air hoses Squeezing thru tight tanks and hatches Bumping knees and head more times than I can remember I’m sure.
9244A6B0-BFD2-40EF-969D-45B99E614E15.jpeg

I know my knees are in bad shape from climbing submarine ladders and dry dock steps loaded down with heavy tool bag and air hoses Squeezing thru tight tanks and hatches Bumping knees and head more times than I can remember I’m sure.
View attachment 306408
Everytime I watch " Hunt For The Red October" I think of you ...!

Just finished my walk while it was still nice out. The last few days have been easy in the grow. That stops today. I have to up pot three ladies into five gallon pots getting them ready for flower. Also flushing two that I'm about ready to harvest. That's going to take a good part of the day. Also my last two cuts are showing Roots I got to get them into soil. I'm tired just thinking about it.

View attachment 306408

Doing what you did must of been a trip Subie. Did you ever go under the water in a Submarine? When i watch those old submarine movie it give me the willies to see man under water. Diving deep in water in a machine
nope not for me.🌊🚢

Doing what you did must of been a trip Subie. Did you ever go under the water in a Submarine? When i watch those old submarine movie it give me the willies to see man under water. Diving deep in water in a machine
nope not for me.🌊🚢
I only road them from one pier to another now and then during time critical work. Never underwater but some test mechanics and quality assurance civil service folks did. Actually Ness, nowadaze it’s much safer being under water than a target floating atop.

Latest posts

Back