The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning, eyes open barely.
1663852656378.jpeg

Have some coffee and breakfast

I always found that if my dogs killed anything they would have brought it to me as a gift, look what I got for you Dad.
Never saw them actually eat anything
Dutch oh what is brought back the pelt and head of the squirrels. He would eat from the neck down and just leave the skin legs and noggin. I appreciate the tip on the lizards, I’ve never had a dog eat them but I’ve never had a dog quite as strange as Ivan. I’m having more fun with him than I should be allowed.

Good morning roster…😉

Dutch oh what is brought back the pelt and head of the squirrels. He would eat from the neck down and just leave the skin legs and noggin. I appreciate the tip on the lizards, I’ve never had a dog eat them but I’ve never had a dog quite as strange as Ivan. I’m having more fun with him than I should be allowed.

Good morning roster…😉
Thanks, for taking the time to acknowledge me
Giggy never does Oh well Lord knows I tried

Dangit. I cain't find no little flame in the Duck-duck page... Rats-ass
At the very bottom of the screen, at least on my phone, there is a little round icon with a flame in it. You touch that and your history is cleared. Walt I don’t think they have them on rotary phones so you might be fooled… Roster, I know Giggy reads a whole lot more than he posts so don’t sweat it. You know we all love you in one form or another

Latest posts

Back