The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always found that if my dogs killed anything they would have brought it to me as a gift, look what I got for you Dad.
Never saw them actually eat anything
Moles. My Borzois loved 'em. They would set at the end of a run and wait patiently 'til the mole stuck his head up. A quick bite, lean back their head, and two chomps and down the gullet it went.

Busy day in the grow. I hear today is the first day of fall. Hmm, I guess I will fire up the other half of my flower room. Been shut down all summer to give me time to work outside. But, now it is time to get back into the old routine. Snowcane, Gold Digger and Frost Hammer into flower. However, I am almost sure the Frost Hammer is a male. Couple of days will tell.

Now it's off to the grow store for supplies.

BB later.

I know that Brother
I just feel you use to be a happier guy and then you went quiet
Hope not something I did or said.

Naw not you or anybody here, just life. Some people get under my skin. Then I have a real hard time getting past it. That is what happens when you have to deal with anger issues. I try not to let it effect anybody, but I guess it still shows.

Last edited:
1663873304141.png

Why do I find it so hard to look her in the eyes
Growing up dad always had us look who ever was talking to us in the eyes. He was black eyed and could stare a hole through you and tell you what was behind you. So I have no problem looking someone in the eye, till I met a girl with crystal clear ice green eyes. Them eyes sent chills down my spine.

Last edited:
. So I have no problem looking someone in the eye, till I meet a girl with crystal clear ice green eyes. Them eyes sent chills down my spine.
Mine too brother .. it's her birthday today and I love her more today than ever before ..

we met 49 years ago and married 45 years ago .. .. with her heavy health issues involved here I find that any day could the last

Mine too brother .. it's her birthday today and I love her more today than ever before ..

we met 49 years ago and married 45 years ago .. .. with her heavy health issues involved here I find that any day could the last
Happy birthday to your lovely bride brother and congratulations to you both!

Back when I was a teenager, I could con my way into a young fillie's heart. The Old Hen (spring chicken back then) has those Malamute blue/grey eyes and could look past my bull and see into my soul.
I wonder why she didn't run.

Naw not you or anybody here, just life. Some people get under my skin. Then I have a real hard time getting past it. That is what happens when you have to deal with anger issues. I try not to let it affect anybody, but I guess it still shows.
Oh I have been known to get under people's skins that for sure LOL
Ask half the crew here LOL

Naw not you or anybody here, just life. Some people get under my skin. Then I have a real hard time getting past it. That is what happens when you have to deal with anger issues. I try not to let it affect anybody, but I guess it still shows.
I suffer from anger issue too bro I know where you are

Latest posts

Back