The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you putting them up?
Are you at the end of the state or more towards the top
If the hurricane exactly follows the centerline of prediction, @boo will be on the outskirts. If it veers a tad northier, as in smacking Tampa head on... He be in for a blow.

He's in the middle/west of Floriduh. I just hope his outdoor stuff is battened. He's an old hand at this... It is more of a PITA than a danger, but still can cause a real bit of heartburn.

Looks like I am about to skate here at Chateau Sneakydicker, unless the sumbitch takes a sooper hard right turn by .

1664206821241.png

not to be confused with the old in and out ! that's completely different and much more fun ....
Depends if you're in society or in prison.
put up 2 of those bug zappers with the blue lights...skeeters done here are brutal, they fly up your nose while breathing...
You forgot to add that they're as big as sparrows.
Two more weeks and CalMag.

I've been watching the talking heads. It's either gonna veer west and hit LA, or it's gonna loop right and clobber Boo, or it's gonna loop harder right and clobber Walt, or the unstable winds in the area are gonna tear it up and it'll downgrade rapidly. Flip a nickel.

One of my brothers lives 2 miles off of the coast and he’s got the steel roll down shutters and is hunkering down for the storm. It sure looks like it’s coming into the Tampa area which is directly my part of the state. There is not much more I can do other than batten down the hatches and say a few prayers. I am not one of those folks that is going to evacuate, I think it would be a wise decision to be here considering the type of home that I live in while the storm comes through. Being able to do damage control directly after the storm might be critical in surviving this chaos

Everybody in the path of this bietch be safe.

I have been looking for the best CD rates......they still don't pay s-hit. Found some around 4% but all out of state and funny names......Best local is 2%.....Gold is dropping as is silver and the stock market is on an elevator to heil.....Inflation at 8%........I just want to thank the azzholes that caused this mess.

One of my brothers lives 2 miles off of the coast and he’s got the steel roll down shutters and is hunkering down for the storm. It sure looks like it’s coming into the Tampa area which is directly my part of the state. There is not much more I can do other than batten down the hatches and say a few prayers. I am not one of those folks that is going to evacuate, I think it would be a wise decision to be here considering the type of home that I live in while the storm comes through. Being able to do damage control directly after the storm might be critical in surviving this chaos
Good Luck Boo

Everybody in the path of this bietch be safe.

I have been looking for the best CD rates......they still don't pay s-hit. Found some around 4% but all out of state and funny names......Best local is 2%.....Gold is dropping as is silver and the stock market is on an elevator to heil.....Inflation at 8%........I just want to thank the azzholes that caused this mess.

buy some Bitcoin

the house is dark, completely covered with 5/8" plywood each cut for each window or door...I'm spent, even the foot liners in my boots are out drying...too hot for this craap and with the swarm of mosquito's it's untenable...I'll post some pics of what looks to be an abandoned bunker, got a rifle hole in each door...

the house is dark, completely covered with 5/8" plywood each cut for each window or door...I'm spent, even the foot liners in my boots are out drying...too hot for this craap and with the swarm of mosquito's it's untenable...I'll post some pics of what looks to be an abandoned bunker, got a rifle hole in each door...
Good Luck Boo
We riding it with you

just watched the weather news.. damn brother .. you are a center point target

Latest posts

Back