The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1664572892753.png

Good morning everyone. Woke up to tree limbs galore on my porch and in the yard this morning. Extra warm and humid this morning. My peppers took a real beating so I’ll have to go out and pick a basketful. The freak plant took it like a boss but still plan to blow her off this morning along with the porch. Hope y’all have a nice Saturday 🥰

Good morning SubGirl , are ya all still getting rain?

sounds like a good day for extra coffee and a big hooter

puff puff pass

View attachment 310015

haha, well it finally quit raining but yes, the perfect timing for and extra coffee and a hooter. Looks like outdoor cleanup today. My neighborhood has lots of trees. The yards look like mine and need cleanup. Getting ready for a dog walk then work party cleaning up the yard and helping a couple older neighbors that can’t get out to clean theirs.
puff puff pass😊

Morning gang. Happy Shatterday. Rained off and on last night..... Snow on the high peeks last night. Won't be long before it comes down here.

Got a lot of cleanup done in the veggie garden yesterday. Will be filling and putting it to bed for the winter before long.

How is the harvest coming Big? I am sure Stain and several of us are hard at harvesting this time of year. Hurry....winter is coming.

More starts are showing Roots today. Frost Hammer turned out to be a female...I thought for sure she was a male but no. So, her cuts along with Snowcaine and Donkey D will get up-potted soon.

The Triangle Kush I got from Boo is growing out of the top of my tent....the strain reviews say this strain is Indica??... I could sweat it is 100% sativa. Huge fan leaves and tallest plant in my tent.

More rain every day coming. I am supposed to go fishing .....time for rain gear...

Coffee now.

Latest posts

Back