The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
roster, I guess it was a grand mal seizure, he was shaking and his eyes were rolling around...it lasted mebbe a minute...I got him up and tried walking him but he was unsteady so it was a fast trip to the hospital...driving the superduty enabled me to pass traffic on the grass, I didn't waste mush time blowing down the road getting there...pissed off a few folks but none wanted to engage me...

Nefarious, ...I love that word
Apparently its Putes new favorite word LOL
tenor.gif

Last edited:
roster, I guess it was a grand mal seizure, he was shaking and his eyes were rolling around...it lasted mebbe a minute...I got him up and tried walking him but he was unsteady so it was a fast trip to the hospital...driving the superduty enabled me to pass traffic on the grass, I didn't waste mush time blowing down the road getting there...pissed off a few folks but none wanted to engage me...
Boo now that you know its seizures you are dealing with no rush getting to the hospital until its over .
I drove like that when my guy 1st had one SCARY SHEIT.

Just had the best day on the water that I have had this summer. No idea how many fish we landed ......lost count. But the prize of the day was a 23" walleye. Son in law caught it. He wanted to keep it but I talked him in to putembk......to beautiful to kill. It is now back in the water unharmed just like all the others.

IMG_20221003_114654649_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
Just had the best day on the water that I have had this summer. No idea how many fish we landed ......lost count. But the prize of the day was a 23" walleye. Son in law caught it. He wanted to keep it but I talked him in to putembk......to beautiful to kill. It is not back in the water unharmed just like all the others.

View attachment 310167
I would have bet that extra weight was too much to get the ship back to shore,
Darn nice Fish Capt Ahab

Latest posts

Back