The Original Old Farts Club

RosterMan

Live Life, Sail
Reaction score

WHY USE ADVANCED NUTRIENTS OVERDRIVE?​

The product is made for hydroponic and run-to waste hydroponic systems. You'll use Overdrive during the flowering stage. This awesome additive comprises of natural ingredients, vitamins, and minerals, with an NPK ratio of 1-5-4. This mix works to strengthen your plants and provide the right mix to promote a strong final push of flower development
The bottle I have says soil too 2ml per Liter

joeb631a

Reaction score
1665008182066.png

This is terrible sorry I couldnt help myself Imma stoned ,not my fault.....

boo

old goat
Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
OK A very Good friend turned me on to a grow juice called Overdrive that is used for Bud enhancement last 2 weeks of bud production.
I have been using it and HOLY Cows the stuff really impressed me , the buds have almost doubled in size from what they were 10days ago..
2 more Weeks
what, no pics...I wont use an enhancers anymore...I've tried a few that smoked the plant in a few days...

RosterMan

Live Life, Sail
Reaction score

WHY USE ADVANCED NUTRIENTS OVERDRIVE?​

The product is made for hydroponic and run-to waste hydroponic systems. You'll use Overdrive during the flowering stage. This awesome additive comprises of natural ingredients, vitamins, and minerals, with an NPK ratio of 1-5-4. This mix works to strengthen your plants and provide the right mix to promote a strong final push of flower development
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
This product has been designed for use with all coco-coir, sphagnum, hydroponics and soil grow mediums.

Mix 2 ml per liter (0.4 tsp per quart) during weeks 5 and 6, or the last 2 weeks of your flowering phase.

Product Label (PDF)

WeedHopper

Staff member
Reaction score
He know not what he speaks LOL
It is for soil too
What I posted above is on their website. I musta missed the other directions.
So why the did the post the below statement.

The product is made for hydroponic and run-to waste hydroponic systems.

Not arguing with you bro. I have no doubt it can be used for soil just like FF.

pute

One Toke Over The Line
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I use pretty much the complete line of AN. I use OD the for two weeks and then water only the last two weeks of flower. 7 1/2 mil/gal in soil less medium. ProMix. Not so much of a bud enhancer more of a fill in the gaps kind of thing.

So, went down to the tent for a final check in and what a drag. Looking at one of my plants I saw balls.......damit! Plant Hermed on me. Chopped it down immediately and hauled it upstairs to the trash. Positive there is no damage as I looked it over close and nothing popped open yet. So if you beginners want to see what a herm looks like here ya go. Both hairs and balls.

IMG_20221005_201111813.jpg

Last edited:

SubmarineGirl

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
I use pretty much the complete line of AN. I use OD the for two weeks and then water only the last two weeks of flower. 7 1/2 mil/gal in soil less medium. ProMix. Not so much of a bud enhancer more of a fill in the gaps kind of thing.

So, went down to the tent for a final check in and what a drag. Looking at one of my plants I saw balls.......damit! Plant Hermed on me. Chopped it down immediately and hauled it upstairs to the trash. Positive there is no damage as I looked it over close and nothing popped open yet. So if you beginners want to see what a herm looks like here ya go. Both hairs and balls.

View attachment 310303
Sorry this happened Pute but thanks for sharing for sure. I’ve not seen this yet 😢

DavidfromMichigan

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score

View attachment 310303
Ooh, that looked like a close call. How much longer do you think it would've been before pollen could escape?

Latest posts