The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys.. an gals, you know how "they: say to harvest before sunrise for better tasting weed? Well what about 5pm on a cloudy rainy ass day? Haven't seen the sun yet and I just arrived back home. Been harvesting since sunrise but had to go some where. Now, I'm home and these girls need to come out!.. well, in! You think the clouds would be somewhat helpful in that there was no direct sunshine in them? I really don't have any time after today, except next week, which I took off so I could trim. Yay! That's my vacation. Trimming weed for a week straight.
As long as you get them all hacked by 4:20 your weed will taste great 😊

1665146639011.png

Damn it's cold outside! 43F and that is probably as warm as it is gonna get. I need to go and pull the rest of the maters and throw the rest in the trash but a light rain/mist mix has me sitting looking out the window..

Nothing going on in the grow and can't go outside......maybe I will hit the bar.....

Back home from a very successful Beer Day. Went way too many beers over the line. Came home on a combo of mono VFR/IFR (had to close one eye 'cause there was way too many vehicles on the road with both eyes open. Just about to light the candle on the rest of the buzz/night.

Back home from a very successful Beer Day. Went way too many beers over the line. Came home on a combo of mono VFR/IFR (had to close one eye 'cause there was way too many vehicles on the road with both eyes open. Just about to light the candle on the rest of the buzz/night.

watch this hippie .. before driving

Latest posts

Back