The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1665259774549.png

So there *****

Fking stoners.😁
Well the garage sale is over. It was actually funny as hell today because about 3pm we actually put out a sign that said free. Never seen so many smiling faces.😁
Ended up making a little over $800.00.
Now I'm going to drink cold beer and smoke weed.
And yes Sub that was me. I cut my girls down 3 days early because my neighbor said he smelled a skunk.🤪

800.00 was well worth the trouble. You got a skunk proof area for those stinky girls to dry in?

funny, my momma has told me she smelled a skunk in my backyard standing right beside the Josie plant. I told her that the smell was coming from “that” plant. She said why on earth would you want to smoke something like that?😂

800.00 was well worth the trouble. You got a skunk proof area for those stinky girls to dry in?

funny, my momma has told me she smelled a skunk in my backyard standing right beside the Josie plant. I told her that the smell was coming from “that” plant. She said why on earth would you want to smoke something like that?😂
She said why on earth would you want to smoke something like that?😂 Pretty much everyone on my group and all their friends like it Ma😍

morning, worked with the grandson yesterday. boy bout killed me. i remember years ago my father inlaw telling my wife them same words about me. we were mending the fence in the hills and hollars and him trying to keep up with me. i guess it's my turn.

Latest posts

Back