The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No knockoffs allowed!
we want the real deal!

67E50263-197C-4358-8C5D-36E99CACB4E1.jpeg
A147EC0A-C54F-46A3-A6BF-4153DB481FB9.jpeg

No knockoffs allowed!
we want the real deal!

View attachment 266413View attachment 266412
I remember when I use to do handyman work for the local town women who could not do things themselves (husbands could never do anything either) So they called me.
And YES they did answer the door in their bras and underwear, I could tell you stories, but I won't.
Don't want Hopper getting all horny and humping Putes Leg.

No knockoffs allowed!
we want the real deal!

View attachment 266413View attachment 266412
That second one is cute, but her feet remind me of an old girlfriend. She had Flintstone feet, or Bedrock beauties.

Good morning, Old Farts. Just another day in paradise, livin' the dream. All the fun stuff is now shut down, and I received one of those amber alerts on my cell phone, informing me that my governor has once again overstepped her bounds. Nothing to do but defy every one of them. It's just the hippie in me. :cool:

That second one is cute, but her feet remind me of an old girlfriend. She had Flintstone feet, or Bedrock beauties.

Good morning, Old Farts. Just another day in paradise, livin' the dream. All the fun stuff is now shut down, and I received one of those amber alerts on my cell phone, informing me that my governor has once again overstepped her bounds. Nothing to do but defy every one of them. It's just the hippie in me. :cool:
1605721630134.png

Hey ya'll...had a busy day yesterday, had a freeze warning, and I had to get my outdoor plants in the greenhouse, after I cleaned it out...bottling up a keg of Octoberfest beer at the moment... ya'll have a good one.

Latest posts

Back