The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
can anyone ID this issue...it's certainly not cal mag...any help would be greatly appreciated...insects don't seem to the issue...
View attachment 313693View attachment 313694
A9D5F350-FB12-4E23-B054-ED3E6BA82701.jpeg

maybe septoria leaf spot? just saying that because of the circles on your leaf pic…

if anyone wouldn't mind, please say a prayer for Ivan, he was run over by a truck earlier and is in surgery at the moment...he'll survive but in what condition...exposed bone in the foot, crushed tail, and dislocated hip is what's visible prior to a CT scan along with severe bruising on the abdomen...

if anyone wouldn't mind, please say a prayer for Ivan, he was run over by a truck earlier and is in surgery at the moment...he'll survive but in what condition...exposed bone in the foot, crushed tail, and dislocated hip is what's visible prior to a CT scan along with severe bruising on the abdomen...
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

How is Ivan this morning!

Sorry Brother
I know you feel the same way as I about your children. enough said
Sending prayers and healing to your Boy.
German Shepherds are a tough breed, what does not kill them only makes them stronger.

heading to the vet to drop another 6K for todays surgery...he's getting his hip prepped for a total replacement...my heart is shattered about this...I'm hoping the sale of the orange camaro covers the hospital bills...the driver didn't look before he rolled over Ivan who was laying by Dutch in the fenced parking lot...the want to take his tail but I told them there wasn't an option...I appreciate the phone messages, I'll return them when I'm able to talk without breaking down...thanks brothers and sister...

Latest posts

Back