The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning you old goats, I got Ivan sedated for the morning, slows his roll to a twitch...gonna put the collar of shame of the little guy and go mow some grass, last mow for the year...got the grow sorted out yesterday, chopped down the bigger plants, seems I get way ahead of myself in veg...
Can’t imagine dealing with that puppy energy when they are supposed to be chilling

good morning you old goats, I got Ivan sedated for the morning, slows his roll to a twitch...gonna put the collar of shame of the little guy and go mow some grass, last mow for the year...got the grow sorted out yesterday, chopped down the bigger plants, seems I get way ahead of myself in veg...
Can I inquire what med and dose, and does it work well
I need something to help me clip my boys nails .
Most difficult son I have ever raised.

5a97e4206e2dfc51930ee59f0637f840.gif

sure roster, he gets 200 mg. gabapentin, 100 mg. trazadone, and 100 mg. of rimadyl to dose him out, makes him like liquid putty...I can't have him out running around while I mow today so he gets the cone of shame and drugs...he'll be fine this afternoon...dogs got super energy and killer drive...my job is to channel all the above into a tight and controllable package...Ivan is a loving and sweet dog...

sure roster, he gets 200 mg. gabapentin, 100 mg. trazadone, and 100 mg. of rimadyl to dose him out, makes him like liquid putty...I can't have him out running around while I mow today so he gets the cone of shame and drugs...he'll be fine this afternoon...dogs got super energy and killer drive...my job is to channel all the above into a tight and controllable package...Ivan is a loving and sweet dog...
OK doc gave me Trazadone last time I had him in for poss trachea collapse , that is a sedative but not sure howe what Rimadyl strong.
Gaba is a pain med, not sure what Rimadyl does.
I have been afraid to use it with his breathing probs Thks Boo

post-operative medication to treat pain and inflammation in dogs after surgery; Rimadyl for dogs works in three ways: Treats inflammation; Reduces fever;

OK doc gave me Trazadone last time I had him in for poss trachea collapse , that is a sedative but not sure howe what Rimadyl strong.
Gaba is a pain med, not sure what Rimadyl does.
I have been afraid to use it with his breathing probs Thks Boo

post-operative medication to treat pain and inflammation in dogs after surgery; Rimadyl for dogs works in three ways: Treats inflammation; Reduces fever;
i think gabi has to do with nerves and its prescribe to us too which should be good in those doses.
I was thinking about you boys last night at dinner. My Honey made a killer Pot Roast with killer mash potatoes and we had old school pumpkin pie.She knows about Ivan and I told her how he got up to move to get some of YOUR pot roast . She said " Pot Roast will make you do things !"

done with half the front yard, came back in to check on Ivan, he's just a great puppy, he listens to his daddy and isn't a typical idiot dog...that little dude is sharp as a tack...
as usual brother hopper, conversations with you are always enjoyable...I can't let Ivan near the chickens, he goes all cannibal on me and has made what looks like a dirt bike oval around the coop, berm and all...Dutch gets the rooster and the rest will be set free...seems they have run out of eggs and I've run out of patience...saturday at noon I will attend a farm auction and get me some new birds...they stop laying after so many years...moulting slows them down but no eggs in 2 weeks isn't cutting it...

done with half the front yard, came back in to check on Ivan, he's just a great puppy, he listens to his daddy and isn't a typical idiot dog...that little dude is sharp as a tack...
as usual brother hopper, conversations with you are always enjoyable...I can't let Ivan near the chickens, he goes all cannibal on me and has made what looks like a dirt bike oval around the coop, berm and all...Dutch gets the rooster and the rest will be set free...seems they have run out of eggs and I've run out of patience...saturday at noon I will attend a farm auction and get me some new birds...they stop laying after so many years...moulting slows them down but no eggs in 2 weeks isn't cutting it...
Chicken Cacciatore in your future?

for the price of a prepared chicken being so low prepping my birds isn't in the cards...chopping off their heads and watching them run around may be fun but it's not gonna happen...the rooster will rue the day he went after me when Dutch gets his pound of flesh...I'd video it but that's jail time if it got into the wrong hands...Dutch is quite good at deboning a chicken...he's gotten 2 that tried to run away and one piglet that sought freedom... :eek:

for the price of a prepared chicken being so low prepping my birds isn't in the cards...chopping off their heads and watching them run around may be fun but it's not gonna happen...the rooster will rue the day he went after me when Dutch gets his pound of flesh...I'd video it but that's jail time if it got into the wrong hands...Dutch is quite good at deboning a chicken...he's gotten 2 that tried to run away and one piglet that sought freedom... :eek:
i know some folks feed their dogs raw meat and didnt think they should eat a raw chicken. now piglet is tender delicious and sweet...

Just couldnt help it...​

Van Gogh's Family Tree​

Van Gogh's Family Tree His dizzy aunt -- Verti Gogh The brother who ate prunes -- Gotta Gogh The brother who worked at a convenience store -- Stop N. Gogh The grandfather from Yugoslavia -- U Gogh The cousin from Illinois -- Chica Gogh His magician uncle -- Where Diddy Gogh His Mexican cousin -- A. Mee Gogh The Mexican cousin's American half-brother -- Gring Gogh The nephew who drove a stage coach -- Wells Far Gogh The constipated uncle -- Cant Gogh The ballroom dancing aunt -- Tang Gogh The bird lover uncle -- Flamin Gogh His nephew psychoanalyst -- E Gogh The fruit loving cousin -- Man Gogh An aunt who taught positive thinking -- Way To Gogh The little bouncy nephew -- Poe Gogh A sister who loved disco -- Go Gogh And his niece who travels the country in a van -- Winnie Bay Gogh ....And there ya Gogh!

Latest posts

Back