The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Billy Joel beat ya to it.

Woke up to a dusting of the white stuff and 28 degrees. I was thinking it would have to really pick up for us to get 3 to 5 inches. The Old Hen told me it wasn't supposed to get serious 'til 1000. It's picking up. Usually, when they've hyped up Snowmageddon, we get squat. Maybe they got it right this time? It'll give me something to do this afternoon. Hate to say it, but I like to plow. Makes the neighbors happy and gives me a sense of accomplishment.
Yup, piano man by Billy Joel.

I can name maybe 7 I think were great.
Ritchie Cannata was his sax player and I grew up in the same town
Liberty Devito his drummer used to get Italian bread from Prestanos in selden.
Had the hots for Christy Brinkley
giphy.gif

Great song ! But every time in the video sings " And they tell me you cant take no stripers" he takes a striper and slams it back into the water.
You help the fish along.
When I was a kid my folks took my Dads new F100 to Westhampton beach and do it up with three families. We would fish and fish and fish.
few hook ups.
We did it every weekend. Around 10 am a 4x4 towing a boat . they launch this 16ft boat into the surf and towed a net to make a big circle .
The pickup then faced the water and had a winch and hauled in the net. They would catch 200 stripers all sizes easy . We went to the beach every weekend and got to know them. The would lend me a fish and someone would take a pic of me and a monster bass i never caught.

Latest posts

Back