The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it is supposed to get really cold soon…….like the high will be 2 degrees

i am thinking about bringing the chickens into the bunkhouse garage for a couple of nights , minus -25 is hard on those old hens and rooster

i probably dont need to bring them in but hey , i would rather clean chicken **** out of the garage than having to bury some frozen birds

Make each of 'em a big fluffy nest out of weed.

you know i did give them 4-5 entire 8’ foot plants that have been hanging around n the barn for 2 years

they love picking through the buds to find the seeds

but yeah , i will throw another bale of hay in the henhouse for more fluff

good morning Unca , how the weather down there?

we woke up to a balmy 10 degrees

Boy O Boy hipp, I remember when it was time to plow as a young man . Never let having NO snow stop me ...
times are changed now .
Snow or no snow is still a no :confused:
It's a hard life. I walk to the back door, hit the garage door opener on the little barn, hit the remote start on the Jeep, get dressed, walk out, climb in the Jeep, raise the plow (with my thumb) and put it in drive.
I used to do it with a Honda 500 Foreman. Not any more. Too old, and too lazy. The Jeep is warmer and the tunes are nice.

you know i did give them 4-5 entire 8’ foot plants that have been hanging around n the barn for 2 years

they love picking through the buds to find the seeds

but yeah , i will throw another bale of hay in the henhouse for more fluff

good morning Unca , how the weather down there?

we woke up to a balmy 10 degrees
71F No wind. Really cloudy, though. I wuz outside on a lawn chair a few minnits ago, puffin Boo's Finest and re-bagging**.

**Hit on glass tube. Exhale into bag.
Breathe normally, exhale into atmosphere.
Exhale normally again into atmosphere; repeat until no smoke visible.
Take hit from bag, exhale back into bag.
Repeat above sequence until bag reserve is used up
Hit on glass tube. Exhale into bag. Repeat procedure

Found out that over a period of one hour I got 121 visible-in-the-air exhales out of a pinkie-fingernail sized bit of bud in one of those 4" glass tube thingys.

Pilgrims, the Unca Walt Method may someday save humanity make the stash of folks last longer.

Secondary Recorded Datum:

This method wastes no smoke whatsoever. This means instead of you getting 1%, you get 121%. Stay with me here. I gotta hurry. It means you get so fargin high... I am as high as a giraffe in a growth spurt.

AHA. Got it out. Now I am going to watch the turtle races outside. Again.

FB_IMG_1674749742044.jpg

Been downstairs all morning. Took 30 cuts. I was so diligent this time. If I don't get good results this time I am gonna shoot myself in the foot. Had to make a few adjustments on the heat mats.....damn things run at 110 degrees....should be at 80. For the life of me I don't know why I took the heat controls off of them. They are back on now. Been checking and will continue to make sure the root zone is at 78 to 80f. I am sure that is what has been killing them. I hope the problem is rectified.

This really happens a lot LOL
I had a guy on one run that did this with his 30-06 and busted his orbital socket fracture badly.
What kind of an idiot would attempt to shoot a gun like that.......I have seen people shoot a shotgun without the but being snug up to the shoulder.....only takes once.....

Been downstairs all morning. Took 30 cuts. I was so diligent this time. If I don't get good results this time I am gonna shoot myself in the foot. Had to make a few adjustments on the heat mats.....damn things run at 110 degrees....should be at 80. For the life of me I don't know why I took the heat controls off of them. They are back on now. Been checking and will continue to make sure the root zone is at 78 to 80f. I am sure that is what has been killing them. I hope the problem is rectified.

What kind of an idiot would attempt to shoot a gun like that.......I have seen people shoot a shotgun without the but being snug up to the shoulder.....only takes once.....
Not really sure only know that the witnesses that were with him said he had the scope up to his face.
He lucky we saved his eye.
A novice shooter with poor training instructor Im sure.

First time I bought an AR 15, I couldn't get the Old Hen to shoot it 'til I put the buttstock firmly against my forehead and popped off a round. She knew it didn't have much recoil to it if I was nuts enough to do that.
An M 14? Nope, nope, and fuk nope.

First time I bought an AR 15, I couldn't get the Old Hen to shoot it 'til I put the buttstock firmly against my forehead and popped off a round. She knew it didn't have much recoil to it if I was nuts enough to do that.
Oh Christ
Is that what happened to you?
You was damage goods after that

I don't remember a M14 kicking.....bout like a 16. When I was basic our company was one of the first to train with 16's. It was a lot lighter and smaller than the 14 but the 14 was a much more accurate weapon. I hated the peep site on the 16.

Latest posts

Back