The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
71F No wind. Really cloudy, though. I wuz outside on a lawn chair a few minnits ago, puffin Boo's Finest and re-bagging**.

**Hit on glass tube. Exhale into bag.
Breathe normally, exhale into atmosphere.
Exhale normally again into atmosphere; repeat until no smoke visible.
Take hit from bag, exhale back into bag.
Repeat above sequence until bag reserve is used up
Hit on glass tube. Exhale into bag. Repeat procedure

Found out that over a period of one hour I got 121 visible-in-the-air exhales out of a pinkie-fingernail sized bit of bud in one of those 4" glass tube thingys.

Pilgrims, the Unca Walt Method may someday save humanity make the stash of folks last longer.

Secondary Recorded Datum:

This method wastes no smoke whatsoever. This means instead of you getting 1%, you get 121%. Stay with me here. I gotta hurry. It means you get so fargin high... I am as high as a giraffe in a growth spurt.

AHA. Got it out. Now I am going to watch the turtle races outside. Again.
Still want to know how you are keeping up with the count. 121 exhales. We’re you stoned at the end of it all?

I don't remember a M14 kicking.....bout like a 16. When I was basic our company was one of the first to train with 16's. It was a lot lighter and smaller than the 14 but the 14 was a much more accurate weapon. I hated the peep site on the 16.
They don't have much of a kick to 'em, but I don't think I'd do the forehead demonstration. Last time I took the Pullet to the range, she loved shooting the AR, but I caught her shutting her eyes and just sending them downrange to appease her doting father. Anytime I saw her flinching, I'd instantly swap her down to a lighter caliber.

I was out to the range one day, and a dude had his teenage son with him. He was shooting a Sig .40 cal. His son was doing the same thing the Pullet would do; squint and send 'em downline. I waited for a lull in the shooting and asked his dad if I could let him shoot my Walther P22. He agreed. The kid loved it. I loaded mag after mag for him, and you could tell by the wide smile on his face that he was having the time of his life.

1674773206413.png

I don't remember a M14 kicking.....bout like a 16. When I was basic our company was one of the first to train with 16's. It was a lot lighter and smaller than the 14 but the 14 was a much more accurate weapon. I hated the peep site on the 16.
My Garand kicks like a mule
My Mitchell Mauser 8mm kicks like an army of mules

Latest posts

Back