The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speaking of cats , the old feral Tom cat that’s been here going on 13 years has went stone cold blind

this is new to me , taking care of a blind cat

he knows the yard , knows where everything is , his motel , the henhouse , etc

the entire yard is fenced so he is pretty safe from predators , except the big barn owl that hangs around town

poor guy bumps into everything now

2BA0DC0F-B60D-4286-95DD-64B5F65479AD.jpeg

5BCC23EA-73FF-4568-8B8E-8944B1EE0467.jpeg

speaking of cats , the old feral Tom cat that’s been here going on 13 years has went stone cold blind

this is new to me , taking care of a blind cat

he knows the yard , knows where everything is , his motel , the henhouse , etc

the entire yard is fenced so he is pretty safe from predators , except the big barn owl that hangs around town

poor guy bumps into everything now

View attachment 318650

View attachment 318651
I had an old blind cat. He was blind for two years at the end of his life. He stayed on the porch during the day and came inside at night. He also knew his way around. Unfortunately he was killed by a local stray dog that came into my yard and took advantage of his disability. His name was Helmüt

I had an old blind cat. He was blind for two years at the end of his life. He stayed on the porch during the day and came inside at night. He also knew his way around. Unfortunately he was killed by a local stray dog that came into my yard and took advantage of his disability. His name was Helmüt

RIP Helmut

my old guys name is Boscoe de Gama

Highway (puppy) became blind in his old age. He manages to get around just fine around the house and yard. We name him Highway cause TJ pick him up down south FL on a 6 lane highway. The poor dog would go to dumpster-to-dumpster across the busy highway. TJ was doing a roofing job when he saw what was happening with this dog. TJ finally caught the dog and brought him to his hotel room. The dog catcher came and picked up the dog. No TJ didn't call it was someone else. TJ would go visit Highway in jail until he could bring him home after he finished the roofing job down south. Highway was a small all white pit bull mix. He was a good old boy.

I have a really “green” friend that uses family cloths. They are cut up tshirts and other soft fabrics that are used then put in a special container that are washed and reused. They also have regular paper for folks like me that wind up in there and see their setup for the first time…. She says she buys very little toilet paper and it saves trees. I have to admire that family they have very little recycle as they go out of their way to reduce their footprint. I don’t buy plastic bottles and I do recycle but I have my limits I guess…
View attachment 318588
A low pressure high quality personal pressure washer .
Low pressure not the kind you can put your initials in the concrete with ....

OK Funny but Sad story
I was using bidet one fine morning and mine unit is a swing out arm that you control where it hits and a knob to adjust the power flow, (mind you it comes out in pinpoint streams) Now picture this,,,,,,,,,, when my sprinklers are on there is reduced water pressure, and if you are bidet ting when the sprinklers shut off and you have the power flow of the bidet water on low it goes mad high crazy,
Now once this happened I realized to be quick and listen to be ready to shut off bidet FAST.........................
One time it surprised me a and sharp stream of high powered water actually shot up into my anus and cut me 3 inches up inside and I started to bleed. I never said anything I knew it would heal quickly but it hurt like a ***** when it happened.
Fast foward 6 months later at my Doctors for yearly phys, and he does the old cold finger us the Wasso prostate test, and he finds the scar or lump where the wound had healed. I explained to him what had happened and he said no way its a polyp and sent me to the Azz doc. The doctor fingered me again and than scope it to tell me yep you cut you asss and even had a name for it.
My Doctor now asks me how my sex life is everytime I see him.
So be careful folks Bidets can fight back.
14 words in I read the rest with my eyes closed ....

Latest posts

Back