The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Morning
Morning everybody. May be taking a trip to Georgia this weekend. My buddy bud sniffer got hit by a tornado. Had to take his grow down to be safe, bad part is he didn't like much. He got very lucky as it only took his roof. I don't have much smoke but can't stand to be out and know how it is, so I may be taking him a care package.
Sorry to hear . Tell Bud Sniffer hi.

This just resonates with me. 'Specially since I am as high as astronaut poossy, (having just now used weed matching the size of two aspirin stacked... and the Sooper Sneakydicker No Smoke Loss Procedure.

Where was I... Oh yeah. I read the published paper about how cannabis has been clinically found to help diabetic people to the point where the average diabetic on cannabis will live longer than the average non-diabetic. <--Don't that beat the bugs a-humpin'?

But wait -- they's moar: Alzheimer's in patients is reduced in effect, and also prevented by cannabis.

So whut resonates is the sonorous voice-over:

The spice... extends life.
The spice... expands consciousness.

Pretty much describes pot, donnit?

absolutely Unca!

the herb has been around since the Sumerians/Annunaki

the herb helps keep our pineal gland from decalcifying thus allowing our consciousness to expand

we learned about the human endocrine system in school but they never told us about our endocanabinoid system

i will wager that Scooter doesn’t know

but yeah , the herb extends the human life in more ways than one

endocrine system

AC0A9CF3-7AAD-4471-BC26-257CB479C6E5.jpeg

endocanabinoid system

651FCD0B-2710-4B5E-AAA6-94AE25235A95.jpeg

this is what happens in our brain and how we get “high”
7332CDED-457A-4AD0-8EF9-EF15C7D97F52.jpeg

and down the rabbit hole we go!

Good morning boo. Hope all is well with you and the boys. Getting thru the first week of “in heat” with Maryjane. Mr Subbie doing a great job on taking his turn changing her panty liner when we let her in and out. I’m so proud of him 😂. I’m still tied to the house so he even went to the store to shop for more. I know that was hard standing in front of the shelf full of choices. The only problem we have had is the neighbor boy doggo Large black Lab mix (brother of MJ‘s best friend Oreo) howls in the yard from the scent that he picks up on very easy between the fence dividing our yards. We have another week to go. Her appointment to be spayed is March 21 so we won’t have to deal with this again thank the lord.
y’all have a fun day 🥰

absolutely Unca!

the herb has been around since the Sumerians/Annunaki

the herb helps keep our pineal gland from decalcifying thus allowing our consciousness to expand

we learned about the human endocrine system in school but they never told us about our endocanabinoid system

i will wager that Scooter doesn’t know

but yeah , the herb extends the human life in more ways than one

endocrine system

View attachment 318757

endocanabinoid system

View attachment 318758

this is what happens in our brain and how we get “high”
View attachment 318759

and down the rabbit hole we go!
Have they determined the best way to consume Cannabis to achieve the best benefits from it?
Im sure smoking it is low on the list.

Have they determined the best way to consume Cannabis to achieve the best benefits from it?
Im sure smoking it is low on the list.

ya gonna have to ask Unca about the the most effective way for humans to consume cannabis

Swede tells me inside outside and all over , smoking , eating , and salves for the full spectrum regimen

ya gonna have to ask Unca about the the most effective way for humans to consume cannabis

Swede tells me inside outside and all over , smoking , eating , and salves for the full spectrum regimen
Well lets see I use cannabis almost every night
I smoke 3 joints
Rub in a cannabis pain creme
and do 2 full droppers of tinctures under the tongue.
So I should be covered ?

My last batch from summer was very good so only 2 Joints at night spread out over 2 hr intervals

Well lets see I use cannabis almost every night
I smoke 3 joints
Rub in a cannabis pain creme
and do 2 full droppers of tinctures under the tongue.
So I should be covered ?

My last batch from summer was very good so only 2 Joints at night spread out over 2 hr intervals

that sounds very similar to Swedes routine

i cannot take the tinctures or edibles….they knock me out and then I have a dam headache

but I can smoke like a freight train

do you smoke in the mornings?

I am rolling up a hooter of ecsd x Ogers for my morning medication , otherwise know amongst us as wake and bake

fire in the hole!

that sounds very similar to Swedes routine

i cannot take the tinctures or edibles….they knock me out and then I have a dam headache

but I can smoke like a freight train

do you smoke in the mornings?

I am rolling up a hooter of ecsd x Ogers for my morning medication , otherwise know amongst us as wake and bake

fire in the hole!
I have but find it makes me to dopey, and I can not function
So/.......................................I save it all for after Dinner like a cordial at the end of the day and through the night
5 or so drags on the jay during night every 2 hrs keeps me sleeping.
I say away from strong Sativas with the way my mind can go a thousand miles a minute

I keep a smoking buzz most of the day. Love a morning buzz to start my day. Just makes the whole day better for me. Not really into the edibles but have gotten hooked on the added Josie kief added to our marleys. (I’m gonna have to make another batch) Have tincture but don’t hit it often but it does work don’t know why I don’t partake more often… I do use a nice salve I made for pain but doesn’t work for pain as I can tell but is good for the skin and has great healing effect on any scratches and bruises my now thinner skin takes on. I also use it on my doggos skin… I’m sure I have plenty of THC in my body I’m sure quite a bit higher than most folks I know. In fact it’s probably off the charts so I’m hoping it’s working for me in a positive way…

I have but find it makes me to dopey, and I can not function
So/.......................................I save it all for after Dinner like a cordial at the end of the day and through the night
5 or so drags on the jay during night every 2 hrs keeps me sleeping.
I say away from strong Sativas with the way my mind can go a thousand miles a minute

I was gonna say try some c99 or Durban for the mornings

i deal with minor mania depression episodes..when I get all manic , a joint calms me down

when I get the blues , a joint picks me up , and if it doesn’t , I go for the heavy artillery , mushrooms

a couple days of shrooms and I am zippidity do dah ok

but yeah , we are all different and unique individual humans with different needs , we get in where we fit in

I keep a smoking buzz most of the day. Love a morning buzz to start my day. Just makes the whole day better for me. Not really into the edibles but have gotten hooked on the added Josie kief added to our marleys. (I’m gonna have to make another batch) Have tincture but don’t hit it often but it does work don’t know why I don’t partake more often… I do use a nice salve I made for pain but doesn’t work for pain as I can tell but is good for the skin and has great healing effect on any scratches and bruises my now thinner skin takes on. I also use it on my doggos skin… I’m sure I have plenty of THC in my body I’m sure quite a bit higher than most folks I know. In fact it’s probably off the charts so I’m hoping it’s working for me in a positive way…

off the charts eh….hahahahha!

when first moved to Colorado I made an appointment at the VA for my annual physical

they took urine and blood from me to check out regular stuff but also , without my permission , checked me for illegal drug use

Bass-turds

i ripped them a new one for that

long story short , they said I had the highest levels of cannabis in me that they had ever saw , my nano gram count was literally off the chart

good I told them , that is what keeps my migraines under,control

the way I see it , the more cannabis we have in our system , the better for the human carbon unit

i deal with minor mania depression episodes..when I get all manic , a joint calms me down

when I get the blues , a joint picks me up , and if it doesn’t , I go for the heavy artillery , mushrooms

but yeah , we are all different and unique individual humans with different needs , we get in where we fit in
I have done Shrooms a few times when I was younger, my sister has just started to micro dose them and was going to send some to me. The shrooms I did do hit me pretty hard and I was tripping but in a very good way not like acid at all.
I would like to try them again to see if they can help make me happy again, I understand Depression.
Being screwed up from accidents at work hard to do much without extreme pain and now nonfunction.
I should call her and tell her to send them.

The shrooms have always fascinated me and I want to try them but don’t have a trusted source and friend to experiment with. I may try to grow them. They don’t look to hard, mostly keeping everything clean seems to be the hardest part as I’ve seen on my research. I do have a source for spores but have no idea what kind of spores. I know they have different strains like herb. I’m sure the source of the spores would be explained if I go that route. Sounds like you got your Rx down to suit your needs big

when first moved to Colorado I made an appointment at the VA for my annual physical

they took urine and blood from me to check out regular stuff but also , without my permission , checked me for illegal drug use

Bass-turds

long story short , they said I had the highest levels of cannabis in me that they had ever saw , my nano gram count was literally off the chart

the way I see it , the more cannabis we have in our system , the better for the human carbon unit
King Stoner LOL

Bass-turds

I’m sure mine would be as well…

easy to grow , Golden Teacher strain is good to start Micro dosing with

but yeah , Micro dose means just that , Micro = NO tripping

it is easy for me to tell if I have taken to big a dose , things get a little weird but not out of control

micro means I feel nothing from the shrooms , nothing…05 of a gram 3-4 times a day

there is a lot of new updated research out there on shrooms and how to,use them to treat depression

there are vendors out there who will sell shrooms online now

Latest posts

Back