The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
easy to grow , Golden Teacher strain is good to start Micro dosing with

but yeah , Micro dose means just that , Micro = NO tripping

it is easy for me to tell if I have taken to big a dose , things get a little weird but not out of control

micro means I feel nothing from the shrooms , nothing…05 of a gram 3-4 times a day

there is a lot of new updated research out there on shrooms and how to,use them to treat depression

there are vendors out there who will sell shrooms online now
We have cannabis pop up stores that I heard from a friend that sells these chocolate bars that each square is a micro dose of shrooms I guess I would have picked up one had I’d been there but never went to one. I will research these online sources and the golden teacher as well

We have cannabis pop up stores that I heard from a friend that sells these chocolate bars that each square is a micro dose of shrooms I guess I would have picked up one had I’d been there but never went to one. I will research these online sources and the golden teacher as well

last I checked , they were about $100-150 an ounce

4 ounces can last a long time when Micro dosed

Ain't doing no srooms, I don't believe I can handle things like that no more. I have started turning into a light weight on weed, it's hell going through hot flashes when I get to stoned, so I like to just get a buzz and go.

I always liked 'shrooms. It was both a body and mind high for me. Back in my younger days, I prefered acid in large quantities. In my last two years of high school, I'd set my alarm an hour early and take three hits of the strongest acid I could find, and go back to sleep. In an hour, you will wake up, bright eyed and bushy tailed. :) No need to set a second alarm.

The streets are covered in snow and ice.

IMG_20230131_074030045.jpg

Hey all you people below the Mason Dixon line......How is the weather.....global warming is taking over the country. The average daily high here is 10 degrees below normal. Hopper, you getting around Dallas today,.....?
40 degrees with light rain so not complaining.

IMHO in my experience if you have the room get a gas boiler and get an indirect hot water heater ,
Both do what they are intended for
A efficient gas boiler makes boiler water efficiently and a indirect hot water heater is very efficient .Boiler can be vented out side .
If it is a wall unit I am thinking of it has heat exchangers for hot water which can get clogged with mineral deposit .
I know that the unit is a wall hugger type but does require to be vented outside. We have a new hot water heater just bought last year so that’s gonna be it for a while. The new boiler we needed to repair our old unit has undetermined delivery date. We really don’t want to go much longer without heat so we agreed to get the new No tank system which according to “the gas guy” is more efficient than our current system. We kinda feel at their mercy in a way…

Careful out there today.....lots of you Texas boys don't know what to do in that white stuff. I watch them when they come here to ski. Rule of thumb is to give them plenty of room. ha ha!

I would imagine you are fine all those trips to OKC.....
I've been driving in that shit for yrs because I travel so much.

easy to grow , Golden Teacher strain is good to start Micro dosing with

but yeah , Micro dose means just that , Micro = NO tripping

it is easy for me to tell if I have taken to big a dose , things get a little weird but not out of control

micro means I feel nothing from the shrooms , nothing…05 of a gram 3-4 times a day

there is a lot of new updated research out there on shrooms and how to,use them to treat depression

there are vendors out there who will sell shrooms online now
So I’ve been looking into it. I found the golden teacher spores in several places just a matter of picking one that’s legit. Then I got looking at grow kits as being my first time growing them thought that would be an easier way to not screw up. Well,I read that not all grow kits work for all shroom strains. Where can I go to find strain specific grow kits or at least one that would work with the GT??
so I also read where the spores are legal in most states including mine but the shrooms are not so shipping and watchers shouldn’t be a problem right?

Latest posts

Back