The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some good things last forever. This anecdote is one of them:

About 30 years ago, in the earlier days of Scooter's (MySonTheDoctor <-- one word) career, his mama and I were on a trip and stopped at the hospital where he was working at Moses Cone Horsepistol in North Carolina.

We walked into the lobby in deep conversation about where we were going to go with Scooter that night. When I got up to the lady at the front desk, without thinking I said:

"Hi. I'm Scooter's, I mean, Dr. Snedeker's daddy. We were supposed to meet him." The receptionist smiled politely and clicked a button somewhere. Over the entire hospital speaker system came this announcement:

"Doctor Scooter, your Daddy is in the lobby waiting for you."

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
german-shepherd.gif
dog3.gif
dogwalk.gif

About 30 years ago, in the earlier days of Scooter's (MySonTheDoctor <-- one word) career, his mama and I were on a trip and stopped at the hospital where he was working at Moses Cone Horsepistol in North Carolina.

We walked into the lobby in deep conversation about where we were going to go with Scooter that night. When I got up to the lady at the front desk, without thinking I said:

"Hi. I'm Scooter's, I mean, Dr. Snedeker's daddy. We were supposed to meet him." The receptionist smiled politely and clicked a button somewhere. Over the entire hospital speaker system came this announcement:

Sorry Walt
Good Morning and hope it makes ya laugh, not meant to be mean in anyway
Love Ya
1675430450714.png

now i know why Unca has NO buttons on his shirts

his chest has done stuck out so far he done busted them all off

interesting indeed……i thought i saw a video where someone was claiming to have found the treasure
I think That Guy Sam Ball (slave turned Rich Man over night) may have secretly found it.
I heard rumor that they found a treasure but it was a small haul not what they were expecting.
But that episode wont come out until 2039 , LOL
If you watch the show you will understand.

so yeah , i can count on one hand how many nights i sleep ALL night

i usually get up at least twice , take care of business , smoke some herb , then go back to bed

so last night was one of those count on my hand night

crashed at 9:30 and got up at 4:30

woot fuking’ woot!

im gonna try the same sleep recipe again tonight

so yeah , i can count on one hand how many nights i sleep ALL night

i usually get up at least twice , take care of business , smoke some herb , then go back to bed

so last night was one of those count on my hand night

crashed at 9:30 and got up at 4:30

woot fuking’ woot!

im gonna try the same sleep recipe again tonight
I do that same thing 3 times a night

I think That Guy Sam Ball (slave turned Rich Man over night) may have secretly found it.
I heard rumor that they found a treasure but it was a small haul not what they were expecting.
But that episode wont come out until 2039 , LOL
If you watch the show you will understand.

thats awesome , i love treasure hunting stories and have a friend up in New Brunswick who first told me about Oak Island

we are only about 90 miles from the Purgatory river that runs through Picketwire Canyon where Cortez and his men traversed and maybe , just maybe , hid some gold in one of those bleeder box canyons

Latest posts

Back