The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry...
1675514650351.jpeg

Weedie: Whut is "decarbed weed"? I have never eaten a brownie (too wasteful), but if a teeny bit of weed does the low-key, long-lasting thing I've read about... It might be worth a try.
It's weed you have put in the oven on a piece of tin foil and bake at 240f for about 45 mins. That decarboxylate the weed were you can eat a tiny bit of it. It makes me sleep like a baby.

we do not decarb our brownies

i grind up some buds in a coffee grinder to almost flour consistency

then i add that to my brownie mix and bake according to instructions

people that have ate my brownies in the past have passed out because they ate to much

i suppose when they are baked they get decarbed then

Aha... Such information never touched these virginal old ears. HTF I ever stayed so iggerunt about weed all these decades astonishes me. Thanks.

Umm... Glad you asked. If I were left to my own guesses, I'da prolly chewed up and swallowed a tablespoon or two. <-- I would do this only once, for it is a terrible waste.

Moreover... microdose??!! Oh, jeez. Again, the Gong Of Ignorance reverberates through yer Unca's ancient skull. I approach with crepitation hesitation to ask what some might classify as a "How the hell can he not fargin know!?" question:

What, Fair Lady, is a "microdose" in the world of stoners?
Walt, I was kinda making a joke on how you reserve your herb in the most unusual ways. Microdose is new to me too but is used as I know it when doing mushrooms but you only want to do enough for the benefits not enough to trip (trip=seeing psychedelic hippie colors 😜). i looked up the definition:

a very small amount of a drug used to test or benefit from its physiological action while minimizing undesirable side effects

so maybe it was not a funny joke but was meant to be 💕

It's weed you have put in the oven on a piece of tin foil and bake at 240f for about 45 mins. That decarboxylate the weed were you can eat a tiny bit of it. It makes me sleep like a baby.
Weedie and Evahbody: Considering my ignorantitude, would someone quantify "a tiny bit"?

To me, that would seem to translate to a coupla grains stuck to a fingertip. What would that tiny bit compare to 1/4 teaspoon: Too much, too little, just right?

Walt, I was kinda making a joke on how you reserve your herb in the most unusual ways. Microdose is new to me too but is used as I know it when doing mushrooms but you only want to do enough for the benefits not enough to trip (trip=seeing psychedelic hippie colors 😜). i looked up the definition:

a very small amount of a drug used to test or benefit from its physiological action while minimizing undesirable side effects

Morning Queen of the Seas
Are you warm ?

Weedie and Evahbody: Considering my ignorantitude, would someone quantify "a tiny bit"?

To me, that would seem to translate to a coupla grains stuck to a fingertip. What would that tiny bit compare to 1/4 teaspoon: Too much, too little, just right?

when we make brownies we add i cup of ground up cannabis flowers to the brownie mix and add a little more oil and or water to Compensate for the extra dry weed

mix and bake

a one inch square piece of brownie if eaten just before going to bed usually does the trick

or two one inch pieces……maybe three for the heavyweights

Yar. Bein' a doctor's daddy in real life, I am familiar with microdosing. Thass why I speck-siffily asked for the "stoner definition" of microdose... as in: How much?

Although, upon introspection, the medical definition fits perfectly. However, the medical definition does not address the actual quantity. It just defines the meaning of the word. Which doan help me none.

Sorta like: "Enough to fill the jar." <-- When you don't tell the pore slob what size the jar is.

I do a dropper full of tincture in a small glass of ice tea (taste great)
and it is not absorbed as fast into blood (as under tongue sublingually would do)
instead it is processed throught ones liver and takes an hr or so to hit, so I do it right before lying down and watch TV for a bit and bang right to sleep.
@Unca Walt
Disclaimer, I am use to a lot of tincture so I use a dropper full myself
Other who are new could only need 5-10 drops to get the same effect. I only needed 10 drops when I 1st used it.
Your tolerance will go up with the more you do. most likely raising the amount needed to work well. You need to learn Titration (Big Word sorry)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back