The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember when I started smoking weed again after yrs of not doing any.
I smoked a 1/4 jay and got so stoned on a Sativa bleand, I was so high I had to walk it off
a few miles later I came out out it and was like shit , how far am Im from home.
Wish I could feel like that again.
This was at 3am , so my neighbors were like are you OK?
Awright, now ya woke up the writer in me. I just had a flash and I can explain the special way I feel when I've imbibed some of Boo's Finest. Like now.

Picture you are alone in a small plane. Sunny day with low cumulus spots here and there. The ocean is to your left, and you are about 600 feet up. You turn the yoke slightly left, and the wing gets out of the way so you can see the working stiffs in heavy traffic on I-95.

Turn the yoke over center to the right and step on the right pedal, pull back on the yoke harder than is necessary just to feel the fun G-force as the plane turns sharply toward the big swamp. It is superbly agile with only the pilot aboard.

Level out, and you will feel a credible, nice floating sensation in your whole face.

There It Is.

Awright, now ya woke up the writer in me. I just had a flash and I can explain the special way I feel when I've imbibed some of Boo's Finest. Like now.

Picture you are alone in a small plane. Sunny day with low cumulus spots here and there. The ocean is to your left, and you are about 600 feet up. You turn the yoke slightly left, and the wing gets out of the way so you can see the working stiffs in heavy traffic on I-95.

Turn the yoke over center to the right and step on the right pedal, pull back on the yoke harder than is necessary just to feel the fun G-force as the plane turns sharply toward the big swamp. It is superbly agile with only the pilot aboard.

Level out, and you will feel a credible, nice floating sensation in your whole face.

There It Is.
Perfect..................................Just don't fly too High that you burn up in the Sun

Did you really read my novel? It has big words...
1675532076137.png

Even Big Fancy Ones

Hospital piping of oxy and suction pipe is pretty wild.
I had a good friend RIP Bobby whose Father sold valves and piping to neuc plants .
In the end they were sold for scrap and i really regret not keeping some of those high $ s/s valves
The valves that were used in nuclear plants are often buried.
I guess dogs metabolism is much different from humans. I've had two dogs, a Borzoi and a Sheltie, that got stoned as hell from a raw, non decarbed bud. The Collie actually did it twice.
First time, a buddy had came over and left a small bag of weed on a table. Vlad found it and ate it. I got up the next morning to a very stoned dog. I wasn't sure what happened, so off to an emergency vet he goes. He pukes while he's there, and here's an undigested bud in the mess. Could have saved big bucks if he'd just done that at home. Got back to the house and the phone rings. It's my buddy wanting to know if he'd left a bag behind. Told him what happened, and he had the gaul to ask me to compensate him for it! I told him I would if he'd compensate me for the emergency vet bill. He rescinded his request.

Second time, my old friend was helping me cut up a harvest. Apparently, one of us had dropped a thumbnail sized bud on the floor. A couple of hours later, I've got a dog that can't life his head up, with his eyeballs rolling around in his head. It's the Old Hen's baby, so off to the vet he goes. Another vet bill. Next time the little bastard found a bud, I told her to calm down and put some Iron Butterfly on the stereo and let him chill.

None of this weed had been decarbed, yet it metabolized in them in a big way.
Dogs are ultra-sensitive to cannabinoids.

THC-A decarbs naturally over time, and when you harvest, some of the THC-A has already decarboxylated into THC.

That is why you can't decarboxylate a fixed time and have to rely on bubble feedback to tell where you are at.

If it was a roach, the THC-A behind the burning end is decarboxylating as the burning part approaches, not when it is already there.

The roach also has vaporized rosins collecting in it as it passes through.

Says the Gal who was wet behind the ears a very short time ago
\Easy Subbie
Funny you would jump on the boy who cried wolf thing…
yes I’m still wet behind the ears on a lot of things unlike you…
just Like I told Walt, I’m not a good one to give advice on edibles and I know that some react differently. Just looking out for Walt.

yes I’m still wet behind the ears on a lot of things unlike you…
just Like I told Walt, I’m not a good one to give advice on edibles and I know that some react differently. Just looking out for Walt.
Do not go telling people what I know and do not know.
When you yourself Dont know.
Enough Said, you were wrong to say that
And
I jump on this

Because you know as well as I someone said that 1st to me and now that is the second time you used it against me

OMGAWD. Hell yeah.

Izzat true, Rosty? Divvy it by 16? If so, will do.

Greened out? Never heard of it. What I can admit to is not taking any painkiller in any form since I received a gift from Uno Who. I get incredibly high (am now) and then it slowly fades away.
I "greened out" on gummy bears once. Not a good trip. Comes on slow, builds higher than I wanted to be, and seems to last forever. I wound up hiding under the bed, counting dust bunnies.
Did you really read my novel? It has big words...
If it's got pictures, I'll give it a try.

Yep whateva I got you now
Do not go telling people what I know and do not know.
When you yourself Dont know.
Enough Said, you were wrong to say that
And
I jump on this

Because you know as well as I someone said that 1st to me and now that is the second time you used it against me
I did no such a thing… I never said once that you are giving bad information just said to look at everyone’s opinion and oh btw, got that on my own after your last arrest helping the poor child story…

I do a dropper full of tincture in a small glass of ice tea (taste great)
and it is not absorbed as fast into blood (as under tongue sublingually would do)
instead it is processed throught ones liver and takes an hr or so to hit, so I do it right before lying down and watch TV for a bit and bang right to sleep.
O FER CRYNOUT LOUD!!

Tincture? What? What is "tincture", and I doan mean dye?

Latest posts

Back