The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you drilled the end cap full of holes and placed a flat round rubber flap on the inside, held in place by a center bolt, the water could easily lift the flap to flood and it would mostly blank the holes when you lifted it out.
Walts bucket 2.jpg

Last edited:
Depends on your definition of swallow..........

: any of numerous small widely distributed oscine birds (family Hirundinidae, the swallow family) that have a short bill, long pointed wings, and often a deeply forked tail and that feed on insects caught on the wing.

The fargin rain won't fargin stop. Jeez. It's 73F... with that combo, you can hear things growing outside. Haven't left the house, and I've been up since 3AM.

One 'nother thang: a 3" column of water about 11 feet long is mebbe a coupla gallons. This well dipper ain't a line production device, but a 'Mergency water source only. Won't weigh over twenny pounds loaded with water.

If you drilled the end cap full of holes and placed a flat round rubber flap on the inside, held in place by a center bolt, the water could easily lift the flap to flood and it would mostly blank the holes when you lifted it out.View attachment 319216
Funny, I just posted something like this…

Another day in the books. Just finished trimming the last plant on this run. 4 plants and 13.5 oz. Won't have to do it again for almost a month.....

Officially time to start my daily buzz. Think I will start with something crossed with Cindy 99 and work my way toward indica hash at bed time.

I won't be feeling anything before long.

giphy.gif

Mrs Pute will be right there with me.

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back