The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doing good yarddog. Been up for hours and I'm just now waking my mind up. How about you? My Northern Lightryder Auto are all most ready to harvest. Waiting patiently. What are you going to grow in your tent this time around?

Doing good yarddog. Been up for hours and I'm just now waking my mind up. How about you? My Northern Lightryder Auto are all most ready to harvest. Waiting patiently. What are you going to grow in your tent this time around?
Morning Ness

Has your corp turned around and doing better now?
I sure hope you have a nice yield.

1675692659471.png

Yes Roster there doing a lot better. I guess I panic for nothing. Thank you I could use a nice yield. I smoke a lot. First dry period I'm going threw in years. Maybe in three weeks or less the NLA will finish up growing. It won't be long now. I refuse to buy cause the dealer has seed pot.

Think I'll make an egg sandwich for breakfast.

Yes Roster there doing a lot better. I guess I panic for nothing. Thank you I could use a nice yield. I smoke a lot. First dry period I'm going threw in years. Maybe in three weeks or less the NLA will finish up growing. It won't be long now. I refuse to buy cause the dealer has seed pot.

Think I'll make an egg sandwich for breakfast.
That plant you are growing just takes a lil longer to mature
Glad it turned around for you, how is your face near eye doing OK?

It's really nice having Women in the group.
They make us more civilized and friendly and less Neanderthal !
My only complaint is because of the Women in our group .I see the need to change my shirt 3 times a day so what and how I have been eating is not as apparent.
Oh Stop sucking up and take your underwear off your head and get dressed already

Latest posts

Back