The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All I listen to now is Pandora....made my own radio station.....every song is hand picked. Have it blasting in my basement while attending my garden.
Pandora is outstanding
I have you tube i pay $12 a month for i really like too
I have play lists on yt where i can be anywhere sign on and good to go
A long way years ago bringing 50 cds and cases on vacation .
Vacation was not vacation with out music

I acquired a large collection when my sister kicked her POS>> boyfriend out and he never came back for a mint selection of albums.
I really need to go though them, anything off the top worth big bucks.
Prob 500 of them
TBH I have not touched a album is over 30 years.
I know a album has different sounds, but out of connivence I stick with cds and now really more MP3s
I was very careful with albums and never stacked a album.
But come home back when and be a little ripped and break a needle on my turntable.
I made 1000s of cassettes.

I came from over 1000 albums ,
When I quit smoking i bought cds
I am easy over 1200 cds store bought.
I burned my first cd in 89
I made 1000s
I have that in 3 or 4 versions of Harry singing it .
And for all the cds I have and I have a lot.
All that music could go on one drive
I just bet you were that guy who made custom CDs and handed them out to all the girls at work and around town
Good old uncle buck I mean joe

I just bet you were that guy who made custom CDs and handed them out to all the girls at work and around town
Good old uncle buck I mean joe
That’s how I fell in love with Mr Subbie. I still have the cassette he left in my truck to hear when I left for work in the morning. 💕💕💕

Last edited:
1675871783457.png

That’s why I went thru mine. Only kept stuff I listen to. I went thru a country faze which I got rid of most of except some of my old favorites like George jones as sometimes you just need a little George.

So, all you classic vinyl lovers.....what is your favorite all time album?......I am sure I have others that I like just as much but the one that flashes through my mind is ........A Space In Time by Ten Years After.
The first Led Zeppelin album. Paid $3.29 for it at a local grocery store that's been outta business for better than 40 years. Couldn't begin to figure out how many joints I smoked to "Whole Lotta Love".
Good morning My MP screen isn't coming in right now. I Can't read the post. I'll try back later. Hope this message goes through. Have Fun caught ya later. 🤗🥰
I thought it was just me. Did a computer reboot that was no help, so I figured the place got hacked. Sent Hopper an email but didn't hear back.

Down here in South Floriduh, you are two minutes from the Swamp. It was great fun to see an airboat zooming along... dive down from behind practicing your strafing... then when you get really low, level out behind the airboat.

They never hear you coming. ZOOOM right overhead. Fun.

Just thought of sumpin'... I have won a coupla bets from passengers in a Spam Can (152). In the right conditions (not very difficult conditions, just a nice wind) I can fly a Spam Can backwards with a passenger.

You can go "slow flight" then get your rudder pegged, and do a prop hang. <-- Not hard to do at all after some practice. The 152 will actually travel backwards -- because of the breeze -- while hanging on the prop.
i love the Cub's but you pay for that Cub Name mostly. looking at a 1967 Maule that was taken apart ten years ago for a refurb and recover. it has a 600 foot take off and landing distance. 225 horse engine. 175 mph cruise speed. i could grade my field at home and not worry about airports and hanger rent. jsut got to learn how to fly first. if i stop having kids i could learn faster lol

My Beatles White vinyl Album
Ahhh, the one that had the Manson Family song on it.

Remember when I was going to try making stuffed bagels by rolling up fiesta cheese and bacon bits inside? They turned out great. Tried just making some without the bagel shape, just little logs. Made four with the cheese an bacon bits, and two with pizza sauce, diced up pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. They went over big time with the girls. Had a brainfart and made pizza rolls on the same theme, except this time I made 'em perogy style. Won't know if they turned out good 'til tomorrow.

Ahhh, the one that had the Manson Family song on it.

Remember when I was going to try making stuffed bagels by rolling up fiesta cheese and bacon bits inside? They turned out great. Tried just making some without the bagel shape, just little logs. Made four with the cheese an bacon bits, and two with pizza sauce, diced up pepperoni, and mozzarella cheese. They went over big time with the girls. Had a brainfart and made pizza rolls on the same theme, except this time I made 'em perogy style. Won't know if they turned out good 'til tomorrow.
You’re gonna make me break out my bread flour again…😊 can’t go wrong with bread and cheese right

Latest posts

Back