The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thai Stick and Columbian in our neck of the woods.
We didn't see Columbian or Thai weed until a few years after, like the early seventies. When they started spraying paraquat on the Jamaican crops is when the Columbian weed started flooding the market. There was a straight connection that went from Bogata to Saginaw at the time. We didn't see Thai until Vietnam was on its way out and some of the boys figured how to get major loads of it back.

We didn't see Columbian or Thai weed until a few years after, like the early seventies. When they started spraying paraquat on the Jamaican crops is when the Columbian weed started flooding the market. There was a straight connection that went from Bogata to Saginaw at the time. We didn't see Thai until Vietnam was on its way out and some of the boys figured how to get major loads of it back.
Extra Body Bags were needed

1679058570193.png

Happy St Patrick's Day

Good morning peeps. I had a bit too much celebration last night at the Irish vice bar. We were suppose to take the grandson out to celebrate him getting in the gifted school next year but when we got there a bunch of his friends were there and we could tell that hanging out with Pawpaw and Oma was not as fun so we let him off the hook easy. His feelings are very tender now.
anyway we made our way to the Irish bar and had some car bomb shots and Ruben egg rolls until I had my limit. This guy came in every 20 minutes and played a couple songs on the pipes.

So when I went to check the Acapulco Gold seeds to see if they popped I saw this. Could this be twins?
View attachment 322301
it seemed to have two roots…
found this this morning. I guess twins. I’ve never had that happen before. Mutant?

View attachment 322302

How cute SubG. Never heard of twins. Interesting. I do the surgery when there bigger. Acapulco Gold you get twice as much from one bean. Have fun.🤪

The US Fed prints more money for cash strapped banks and just gave everyone 300 billion more reasons to buy some Bitcoin or other good altcoin

i just sold some BitCoin this morning in order to finance some of my construction remodel projects…we are buying a japanese soaking tub for the bathroom

but yeah , having bought Bitcoin when it was below $400 , i have been taking profits off the table , once to buy some gold and silver , and Bitcoin could go to Zero today and i would still come out smelling like a petunia

i just sold some BitCoin this morning in order to finance some of my construction remodel projects…we are buying a japanese soaking tub for the bathroom

but yeah , having bought Bitcoin when it was below $400 , i have been taking profits off the table , once to buy some gold and silver , and Bitcoin could go to Zero today and i would still come out smelling like a petunia
I smell like pot...is that good or bad?

Latest posts

Back