The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
&&
Are you gonna take me home tonight?
Aah, down beside that red fire light
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat bottomed girls
You make the rocking world go 'round

1679229171588.png

PAWG

my oldest brothers gf had one of these when i was in elementary school…we used to steal her Benson and Hedges

View attachment 322529

My first dream car was a 58 Ford Fairlane convertible with a 300 horse 352 in/cu Thunderbird Special Interceptor that kept me broke and with a pocket full of speeding tickets.

It was like this, but with a buckskin and cream color scheme, with a white top.

58 Ford convertibler.jpg

My first dream car was a 58 Ford Fairlane convertible with a 300 horse 352 in/cu Thunderbird Special Interceptor that kept me broke and with a pocket full of speeding tickets.

It was like this, but with a buckskin and cream color scheme, with a white top.

View attachment 322545
Sweet ride. Wasn't a dream car but my first car was a 1950 Pontiac. I was glad to have it. Up until then all I drove was farm equipment.

Believe me when I say my ego needed it at the time.
Sweet ride. Wasn't a dream car but my first car was a 1950 Pontiac. I was glad to have it. Up until then all I drove was farm equipment.
My first was a 53 Victoria, the second a 59 Dauphine, and the 58 Fairlane was the third.

I too learned to drive on farm equipment and was driving dump trucks on county roads before I ever got a driver's license. Easy to drive a truck or bus after driving a combine or pulling a section harrow using a tractor.

Latest posts

Back