The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's the world we live in now brother. No holds barred anymore.
Yeah, but if you look, you're a sexist pig. The day I quit looking at a pretty woman is when you better find a shovel 'cause I'm dead.

Big brother was the motorhead in the family. I was 16 and selling weed and other assorted goodies in school, so the last thing I needed was a high profile car. I had one that your granny would look good in, right down to the stock hubcaps and mufflers. Didn't need to draw any attention to myself.

Yeah, but if you look, you're a sexist pig. The day I quit looking at a pretty woman is when you better find a shovel 'cause I'm dead.

Big brother was the motorhead in the family. I was 16 and selling weed and other assorted goodies in school, so the last thing I needed was a high profile car. I had one that your granny would look good in, right down to the stock hubcaps and mufflers. Didn't need to draw any attention to myself.
But a fancy knife is a whole other story

yessir, it's all spelled out in the previous posts...the deed has been done, every surface and plant has been treated and hopefully it's all history...flower room is loaded, veg room looks way too skinny for me...the veg babies need some love, it's been all hands on deck fighting the mildew and not enough time spent on the babies themselves...View attachment 322482View attachment 322483
The science and effort involved amazes me.

It looks more like a hospital room than a "garden shed".

For instance, @boo, what is that black box with what looks like a meter of some sort on it... some sorta atmosphere monitoring?

science indeed

some info on our endocannabinoid system

Endocannabinoid system receptor distribution in the body

The Endocannabinoid System (ECS) is an endogenous multifunctional pro-homeostatic signaling system being almost ubiquitously distributed within the body.

The system is generally recognized to consist of three main parts:

(1) receptors: Cannabinoid receptor 1 (CB1R) and 2 (CB2R)

(2) Endocannabinoids: the body’s own signaling molecules regulating the ECS through the cannabinoid receptors, including N-arachidonylethanolamine (aka Anandamide, The Bliss Molecule) and 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG) and

(3) the enzymes: responsible for the metabolism and regulation of endocannabinoids available at a given time.

In general, CB1Rs are primarily expressed within brain regions and the nervous system, especially in the central nervous system, and to a lesser extent at other sites of the body.

CB2Rs are primarily expressed within cells related to the immune system and peripheral body tissues.

Christensen, et. al. (2023) Clinical Research Evidence Supporting Administration and Dosing Recommendations of Medicinal Cannabis as Analgesic in Cancer Patients. Journal of Clinical Medicine. Clinical Research Evidence Supporting Administration and Dosing Recommendations of Medicinal Cannabis as Analgesic in Cancer Patients

Abstract​

The analgesic potential of Cannabis sativa L.—based medicinal cannabis products for treatment of cancer associated chronic pains has gained increased interest in recent years. To ensure a controlled distribution of these products and investigate their therapeutic potential, several countries have established so-called pilot trials. Many doctors, however, are hesitant to prescribe medicinal cannabis primarily due to lack of research evidence regarding the products’ efficacy, safety and thus questionable dosing guidelines. This review aims to elucidate clinical research supporting administration of medicinal cannabis in cancer patients for analgesic purposes. The cannabinoids’ effects on the endocannabinoid system (ECS) and its implication in pain regulation is included to illustrate the complexity related to this research field. Published clinical studies on medicinal cannabis primarily consist of observational studies and only one pilot randomized controlled trial (RCT), where more RCTs exist on the cannabis-based product, Sativex® (GW Pharma Ltd., Cambridge, UK). The studies indicate analgesic potential, however non-significantly, for most patients and with acceptable safety profile. Summarizing, high-quality RCTs are scarce in this research field, and the limitations of the observational studies complicates interpretation of clinical outcomes. Despite discrepancy among the studies, they do show indications for administration and dosing regimens providing analgesic effects for some cancer patients.
Keywords:
cancer pain; medicinal cannabis; cannabinoid-based medicine; endocannabinoid system; clinical evidence; administration; dosing

1. Introduction​

B1ED246D-C590-43C4-A2B6-F5294D8952C0.jpeg

https://www.mdpi.com/2077-0383/12/1/307

Love it. It jumps right off the page at you. But don't matter what i think.

au contrair….it matters…i got the n trouble one when some 1% ers stopped me , i was wearing some colors at the time , patched out with the Warrior Brotherhood

had a meeting with them and got it all worked out , no shots were fired lol

so yeah , there are some Rules out there and it is better to be safe tahn sorry

au contrair….it matters…i got the n trouble one when some 1% ers stopped me , i was wearing some colors at the time , patched out with the Warrior Brotherhood

Yes they do not like people uses the 1% SYMBOL

Your all good brother unless you put it on the back of a vest. Even then they would have to be morons to mistake that as a Club Patch. You don't have a State or City on your bottom Rocker. These were our colors. And yes i had to set down with the Bandidoes MC and Scorpions Mc before we strapped them on. Im in the middle on the bottom row. A group of us had went to a Confederation Of Clubs meeting in Ft Worth and stopped by my house. My neighbors had never seen that many bikes in our neighborhood before. 😁

FB_IMG_1610229988995.jpg

FB_IMG_1598653227248.jpg

Latest posts

Back