The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get my Witchie-Poo to take a pic of me feeding them. This is what they look like. BTW -- If they miss the piece of food you are holding and bite your fingie, it is the tiniest tickle.
View attachment 322844 View attachment 322849View attachment 322846

Here is a married couple. The male is the little bitty one. Females are twice their size. It looks funny when he climbs on to do the nasty -- which he is about to do in this pic:
View attachment 322847

Thank you Walt for the pictures they are cuties. My grandsons have a dragon lizard.

These are one of the lizards in my yard. I didn't take the picture. Have a good day.
1679587378601.png

Good morning everybody. Post surgery sucks, but at least I get to spend some time at home and with you guys. Had a lumbar laminectomy/discectomy/fusion. I Had a hard time waking up from anesthesia. Having a ham sandwich, and yogurt for breakfast. LOL. It is going to be hard not going to work today/tomorrow. I have a show this weekend. I'll be asking for some help so hopefully i can at least rest from now until Monday. I will be enjoying sometime at home with my family. My MP family too. :)
I hope everyone has an awesome day!
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Afternoon
Good afternoon Ness!
bigarmhug.gif

Good morning everybody. Post surgery sucks, but at least I get to spend some time at home and with you guys. Had a lumbar laminectomy/discectomy/fusion. I Had a hard time waking up from anesthesia. Having a ham sandwich, and yogurt for breakfast. LOL. It is going to be hard not going to work today/tomorrow. I have a show this weekend. I'll be asking for some help so hopefully i can at least rest from now until Monday. I will be enjoying sometime at home with my family. My MP family too. :)
One day at a time without pushing the limits.

All the best for the recuperation

Speedy recovery Ganjier and take it slow and easy greasy ✌️

Tiki is the only bird I trust to preen my eyelashes. I've had a couple that I'd let do my eyebrows, but a conure or most other parrots can remove your eyelid quicker than you can scream.
Had to prove that point to Redskin once. He'd come over and stick his fingers in the macaw's cage. I warned him what could happen and he didn't believe me. I gave Rodan a brazil nut and gave him one and a pair of pliers. She busted hers in half quicker than he could with a tool. He never stuck his fingers in her cage after that. There's a lot of power behind those beaks.

Got out there in the garden this morning, raked out my row, then hoed up a little bit of a mound....finally planted my onions, around 100. Had to dig out a bamboo root trying to horn in...'bout whupped my butt. Had lunch and a nap, then went back with 2 gallon watering can, and watered them good, now it's time for a beer.

Got out there in the garden this morning, raked out my row, then hoed up a little bit of a mound....finally planted my onions, around 100. Had to dig out a bamboo root trying to horn in...'bout whupped my butt. Had lunch and a nap, then went back with 2 gallon watering can, and watered them good, now it's time for a beer.
I don't have a row to hoe......yet

Tiki is the only bird I trust to preen my eyelashes. I've had a couple that I'd let do my eyebrows, but a conure or most other parrots can remove your eyelid quicker than you can scream.
Had to prove that point to Redskin once. He'd come over and stick his fingers in the macaw's cage. I warned him what could happen and he didn't believe me. I gave Rodan a brazil nut and gave him one and a pair of pliers. She busted hers in half quicker than he could with a tool. He never stuck his fingers in her cage after that. There's a lot of power behind those beaks.
Oh yes .We got Mia very early because the woman I was living with and was experienced on feeding her . She used a eyedropper .She looked like a pair of testicles with a beak !
If a bird can crack a Brazil nut your finger is nothing

Oh yes .We got Mia very early because the woman I was living with and was experienced on feeding her . She used a eyedropper .She looked like a pair of testicles with a beak !
If a bird can crack a Brazil nut your finger is nothing
A guy I bought a lot of finches off years ago had a blue&gold and a scarlet macaw. The scarlet would ride on the hood of his lawn tractor while the blue and gold would walk behind and eat any bugs he kicked up. His neighbor's cat just couldn't watch the waddling bird any longer and jumped off the fence and attacked the B&G. First thing a macaw does when attacked is fall on their back with their feet up and open. The bird grabbed the first thing he could find which happened to be the rear leg of the cat. Bit it clean off. The neighbor finally found the cat and put a long rifle in its ear to put it out of its misery.

Latest posts

Back