The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr Subbie: Geeze, have you walked in the kids room?
Me: not since this morning…
Mr Subbie: it smells like a reefer factory in there oh my gosh…

drying out the buds for an extra day after jarring them up and the humidity was still a bit too high. Tomorrow the girl crush will be in here which also smells really loud. I did put a rolled up towel down by the door crack which works amazing till you quickly open the door and slip inside the reefer factory 🤣🤣🤣
View attachment 322953
When I first read that, (about "kids room") I thought this was going to be a kids smoking weed in the bedroom story! LOL.

Bubba

Hey ya'll....was warm and sunny , but very windy, after a morning of rain....they finally brought the shingles for my roof.

Grilled some hot dogs for dinner, and had some dried habaneros from the garden from last year...chopped up a little added to chili and onion, was pretty good. Then my average Saturday evening of watching the 3 Stooges....love 'em.

When I first read that, (about "kids room") I thought this was going to be a kids smoking weed in the bedroom story! LOL.

Bubba
Haha. I guess I was stoned when I posted it. We call it the kids room because that’s where my grandkids stay when they come over. It’s doubling right now as a reefer factory, clone home, seedling hothouse and shroom room so if they wanna come for a sleepover, I got work to get done moving all that stuff. 😜

Good morning brothers and sisters!

bigarmhug.gif
puffpuffpass_smilie.gif
coffee.gif
sunny.gif

Happy Sunday everyone. Spent the day yesterday getting my pepper plants in the garden then I potted up all the little seedlings. Well I hope I didn’t bring anything in my tent from outside as I didn’t change my clothes between. My momma stopped by when I was potting up the seedlings and found a tiny inch worm on my shoulder when she was hugging me goodbye. Oh no! I said. I forgot the cardinal rule of washing and changing between the two projects. I also decided to reuse my soil and mixing a little new soil with it. One of the bags of soil was opened in my garage. I’m sure to get some bug issues this grow. Maybe I should treat the topsoil with Spinasod or lost coast or something before they get along to far. I don’t want to hurt the little seedlings.
hope everyone has a good day. It’s beautiful sunny and the birds are singing 🥰

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I am still in serious pain. Every time I left my left leg I get a sharp pain down the back side of my thigh and top of my calf like a sciatica. The left side of my foot is numb. I called the doctors hotline and they lady said, "didn't the doctor tell you about this pain"? NOT LIKE THIS!!! She is calling in a oral cortisone prescription for me. I don't know if that is going to work or not. This is fking crazy man, I feel like I am just dragging my leg behind me and every step is horrible. I just want to stay in bed. I already went to the hospital Friday morning....they gave me a muscle relaxer shot and dilaudid in my iv. Surgery was wednesday....I was hoping by now it would be getting better not worse.

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I am still in serious pain. Every time I left my left leg I get a sharp pain down the back side of my thigh and top of my calf like a sciatica. The left side of my foot is numb. I called the doctors hotline and they lady said, "didn't the doctor tell you about this pain"? NOT LIKE THIS!!! She is calling in an oral cortisone prescription for me. I don't know if that is going to work or not. This is fking crazy man, I feel like I am just dragging my leg behind me and every step is horrible. I just want to stay in bed. I already went to the hospital Friday morning....they gave me a muscle relaxer shot and dilaudid in my iv. Surgery was wednesday....I was hoping by now it would be getting better not worse.
I’m so sorry to hear you are having pain. Hopefully your healing will continue and the pain will soon diminish. Are you suppose to be up and around? Just wondering how long it takes to heal from your surgery. Did they tell you how long before no pain again? Thinking of you in hopes that you feel better soon 🥰

I have a dilemma I'm supposed to go for a colonoscopy Monday. Thing is my phone was shut off and I didn't know it. I was waiting for a call Friday to set up a time and didn't receive one. Called the hospital and the Gastroenterology office was closed. My question is did I get put on the list for Monday morning or not. I don't know if I should take the medicine I need to take or not. If I take the medicine than find out that I'm not scheduled for Monday that would be a waste of time. Then I would have to take the medicine all over again for rescheduling. :eek:
Thing is I don't know if they scheduled me without getting in contact with me for a time to arrive to the hospital. What does anyone think?

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I am still in serious pain. Every time I left my left leg I get a sharp pain down the back side of my thigh and top of my calf like a sciatica. The left side of my foot is numb. I called the doctors hotline and they lady said, "didn't the doctor tell you about this pain"? NOT LIKE THIS!!! She is calling in a oral cortisone prescription for me. I don't know if that is going to work or not. This is fking crazy man, I feel like I am just dragging my leg behind me and every step is horrible. I just want to stay in bed. I already went to the hospital Friday morning....they gave me a muscle relaxer shot and dilaudid in my iv. Surgery was wednesday....I was hoping by now it would be getting better not worse.
What kinda surgery did they do brother?

I have a dilemma I'm supposed to go for a colonoscopy Monday. Thing is my phone was shut off and I didn't know it. I was waiting for a call Friday to set up a time and didn't receive one. Called the hospital and the Gastroenterology office was closed. My question is did I get put on the list for Monday morning or not. I don't know if I should take the medicine I need to take or not. If I take the medicine than find out that I'm not scheduled for Monday that would be a waste of time. Then I would have to take the medicine all over again for rescheduling. :eek:
Thing is I don't know if they scheduled me without getting in contact with me for a time to arrive to the hospital. What does anyone think?
Call your doctors emergency number and tell them the situation. Most offices have an answering service that can get in touch with the doc. Your doc should know if you are on the schedule and what time. You may try another number at the hospital that could help you figure it out too but you need to talk to an actual person to see if it’s possible. You don’t want to have to go thru a colonoscopy prep for nothing. That’s the worst part of the whole process. Good luck ness. Hope you get some answers

I’m so sorry to hear you are having pain. Hopefully your healing will continue and the pain will soon diminish. Are you suppose to be up and around? Just wondering how long it takes to heal from your surgery. Did they tell you how long before no pain again? Thinking of you in hopes that you feel better soon 🥰
I am not suppose to sit for long periods, which I am not. But walking had become harder every day. My only other option is to lay in bed, which on my sides is the only way I can get some comfort.

What kinda surgery did they do brother?
I dont have it in front of me but I am pretty sure is was a laminectomy/fusion, where they decompress the nerve in my lumbar section. i have the Mrs doing a show today so she is not around so I am trying to find someone to go to Publix to grab my cortisone. I would uber, but I can barely walk. So frustrating.

I dont have it in front of me but I am pretty sure is was a laminectomy/fusion, where they decompress the nerve in my lumbar section. i have the Mrs doing a show today so she is not around so I am trying to find someone to go to Publix to grab my cortisone. I would uber, but I can barely walk. So frustrating.
Yep I'm sure that's painful brother. Can you soak in a warm bath. That might help some.

Latest posts

Back