The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good morning folks, off to the gym and then I finally get to see the nephrologyst, seems I am dealing with kidney disease...been feeling lethargic and exhausted for months...not the way I roll...hopefully the disease hasn't gotten too far along...my GP has ignorantly watched the symptoms until they are pretty bad...time to find a different gp...enjoy the day peoples...
Hope they figure out what’s going on boo. I need a new GP too. Good day ❤️

good morning folks, off to the gym and then I finally get to see the nephrologyst, seems I am dealing with kidney disease...been feeling lethargic and exhausted for months...not the way I roll...hopefully the disease hasn't gotten too far along...my GP has ignorantly watched the symptoms until they are pretty bad...time to find a different gp...enjoy the day peoples...
Hope all goes well with nephrologyst boo.

O:K all that worrying I did yesterday was for nothing. I called the office this morning and told them my problem. Well come to fine out it's not until April 27th. I have my instruction sheet right in front of me it says 4/27 yes it does.😁 I marked it on my calendar as March 27 didn't even dawn on me until today when I was told. 🤪 I do that a lot I show up for a doctor appointments and I am a month early. I get to do it all over again.

There is one way where that pain is mitigated. Recliner chair. I use one (right now, actually). I have a similar problem in that if I sit down to dinner, by the time I am halfway done, my left arm is numb/owie, and so is my back.

One other thing to do as a regimen: Heat it up (pad). Cool it down. (pak)

LATE EDIT ADD: I see you have made progress. Kewl. Nevertheless, the Unca Walt recliner/heat/cold stuff has no negative side effects even long term. Worth trying.
Recliner chairs are golden ! EOS

i don't think so joeb, I'll ask though.

Signing off going to check inside my PC for dust my computer is still running slow.
Oh dear. If you've got enough dust to slow down your 'puter, you prolly could not find your computer under that pile.

In a nutshell from a ole 'puter design enkingneer: Dust is dirty, but not slowy. If you have a cache jammed full of bleah, cleaning it out would help.

Look for a gazillion .tmp files and erase them all.

Back atcha, Granger. Morning Walter. Walt, it's your neck that's making your arm go numb. Take it from a guy that's got severe cervical nerve damage along with severe sciatic nerve damage (both sides). Union construction pays well with great benefits, but it takes a toll. I'm beat up, but I'm still pretty. :)
Hippie -- Now that is sumpin' I never thought of. I got my neck busted when I got run over by a teenager driving with his dork.

I wuz on my middle-aged crazy red motorcycle with footpegs, intercom, radio, cruise control <-- !! windscreen, garbage can, etc. etc. -- wearing a custom kid mohair and silk suit I had made in Taipei, with kangaroo leather boots, gloves, and $300 helmet.

I was going 20MPH in a school zone when the dork-kid changed lanes to run directly over my alabaster bod.

Hadda have a coupla C-something bones in my neck fused with a piece of my hip.

MySonTheDoctor sez that everything put together making up my bod is completely out of warranty.

So as long as I have some power-weed, I now just tough it through each day. Beats the alternative. So far.

Oh shitdamnhell.

Back atcha, Granger. Morning Walter. Walt, it's your neck that's making your arm go numb. Take it from a guy that's got severe cervical nerve damage along with severe sciatic nerve damage (both sides). Union construction pays well with great benefits, but it takes a toll. I'm beat up, but I'm still pretty. :)

all the best Boo

that was the first thing the medics asked me when i was sitting in my truck after rolling it on some black ice at 45 mph , “can i move my arms and fingers”?

well yeah i answered them back , but my left arm and fingers are tingling

they told me dont move and proceeded to put some fancy braces on my neck before strapping me down to the stretcher and loading me in the chopper and flying about 90 miles into Denver

but yeah , 5 fractures on c3 , c4 , and c5 will do that eh

all the best Boo

that was the first thing the medics asked me when i was sitting in my truck after rolling it on some black ice at 45 mph , “can i move my arms and fingers”?

well yeah i answered them back , but my left arm and fingers are tingling

they told me dont move and proceeded to put some fancy braces on my neck before strapping me down to the stretcher and loading me in the chopper and flying about 90 miles into Denver

but yeah , 5 fractures on c3 , c4 , and c5 will do that eh
Most likely saved you from being paralyzed from the neck down

Sitting on my kiester waiting on the doc…If you’re in the market for a recliner look at the human touch zero gravity recliner…nothing compares to how it eases stress…kinda pricey but we’re worth it aren’t we…

Awright... Is it a result of @boo's Best, or is that really Pooh Bear in the sky?

1679939577148.png

Sitting on my kiester waiting on the doc…If you’re in the market for a recliner look at the human touch zero gravity recliner…nothing compares to how it eases stress…kinda pricey but we’re worth it aren’t we…
Yes we are. Some things, like tools, you just buy the best and only cry once.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back