The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely saved you from being paralyzed from the neck down

that is what they told me afterwards

that and death

if i am not mistaken , they said c3 was about 1/16 of an inch from cutting off my air and making me a bobblehead

they left the bolts in so they could jumpstart me easier

0E3A903E-DEC7-40DD-8EC5-F2434DA27C1D.jpeg

that and death

if i am not mistaken , they said c3 was about 1/16 of an inch from cutting off my air and making me a bobblehead

View attachment 323353
I remember the 1st time you told me this and I thought to myself how many times I saw untrained personal kill and maim serious accident victim's life.

so much for the golden years, more like brass plated tin...apparently I'm diagnosing myself way more seriously than the doc thinks is healthy...he's not excited as I am but it's not him with the issue...he says my disease is mild and not a life threatening issue but something I am gonna live with...if I pay attention all should be fine, if not then it becomes an issue...seems this all began about 8 months ago judging from past bloodwork...gotta set up a bunch of appointments including a biopsy...thanks for the well wishes folks, I'm heading out to play with my boys...

so much for the golden years, more like brass plated tin...apparently I'm diagnosing myself way more seriously than the doc thinks is healthy...he's not excited as I am but it's not him with the issue...he says my disease is mild and not a life threatening issue but something I am gonna live with...if I pay attention all should be fine, if not then it becomes an issue...seems this all began about 8 months ago judging from past bloodwork...gotta set up a bunch of appointments including a biopsy...thanks for the well wishes folks, I'm heading out to play with my boys...
Ohmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
dog3.gif
german-shepherd.gif

that and death

View attachment 323353
Those bolts are fake

Congrats on the good news !!!

the little truck that bucked me off after 386,198 miles

caved in right over my head , no wonder

sure could have used a roll bar that morning

View attachment 323358
That truck was really a Nissan. The name has been changed to protect the innocent.......me

Glad to hear it’s not life threatening. Very good news.

Sitting on my kiester waiting on the doc…If you’re in the market for a recliner look at the human touch zero gravity recliner…nothing compares to how it eases stress…kinda pricey but we’re worth it aren’t we…
Will do Boo, and go deal with the saw bones. Good luck with the Dr search, dam hard to find a good one. My liver doc is the best, and kind of over sees what the other doctors are doing. What a team!

Bubba

It never ceases to amaze me the flat out abuse a human can take and still motor on.
Maybe not with the strength and grace of youth, but motoring on none the less.

Bubba

Will do Boo, and go deal with the saw bones. Good luck with the Dr search, dam hard to find a good one. My liver doc is the best, and kind of over sees what the other doctors are doing. What a team!

Bubba
Bubba, I love this chair so much I got two of them…
Yeah, good news at the new docs office, got lots of tests in my future… the doctor asked to see my drivers license because he would not buy into the fact that I am 70 years old. I got quite the Attaboy from him when I did.

Attachments

• AD47DBFB-4308-4C07-9C72-F25C501EDABE.jpeg
    AD47DBFB-4308-4C07-9C72-F25C501EDABE.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • BC10305B-6D84-4A19-8D5D-AD16442F9B7E.jpeg
    BC10305B-6D84-4A19-8D5D-AD16442F9B7E.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
It never ceases to amaze me the flat out abuse a human can take and still motor on.
Maybe not with the strength and grace of youth, but motoring on none the less.

Bubba
Come around here for the first hour of my waking existence, and you will see what total misery looks like. It takes me an hour to be tolerable even to myself in the morning if you notice, I don’t usually post until I’ve woken up and spent an hour on ice. it doesn’t take much to get mean to come out of me in the morning

Latest posts

Back