The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm back. They will call me with the bad news. 123,000 miles on it and this is the first problem other than regular maintenance.

Another cup and then the grass needs cut. Waiting for everything to dry out a bit.... another downpour last night. Supposed to get more storms today.

I'm back. They will call me with the bad news. 123,000 miles on it and this is the first problem other than regular maintenance.

Another cup and then the grass needs cut. Waiting for everything to dry out a bit.... another downpour last night. Supposed to get more storms today.
Like I said a bad sensor but not that bad LOL
I was joking most , times it is a 10 min switch out once they find the trouble code.
Could even be a dirty throttle body and the EMC (computer ) is retarding the engine so you do not blow it up. But once again easy fix. (But a dealership will charge you through the nose) oh wait you know that .

Do you ever add a gas additive to tank at fillup
They have some that will clean the throttle system pretty well
This works good
1686322101678.png

Just put in three pounds of sizzle steaks in to marinate. More jerky coming! The pound and a half I made before didn't last a full two days. I added a little tweak to the recipe along with the hickory & cure; dark brown sugar, white vinegar, honey, a splash of liquid smoke, and a healthy squirt of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. Can't wait, but I gotta. I'll let 'er soak for a couple of days and then it's jerky time.

Just put in three pounds of sizzle steaks in to marinate. More jerky coming! The pound and a half I made before didn't last a full two days. I added a little tweak to the recipe along with the hickory & cure; dark brown sugar, white vinegar, honey, a splash of liquid smoke, and a healthy squirt of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce. Can't wait, but I gotta. I'll let 'er soak for a couple of days and then it's jerky time.
When you ship me the pew pews you can add an order of jerk LOL

Like I said a bad sensor but not that bad LOL
I was joking most , times it is a 10 min switch out once they find the trouble code.
Could even be a dirty throttle body and the EMC (computer ) is retarding the engine so you do not blow it up. But once again easy fix. (But a dealership will charge you through the nose) oh wait you know that .
Spot on Roster. I wish you lived close. Both cam sensors are bad. Also replacing battery. Probably close to a grand. Happy Birthday to me. Brakes are at 4 mil......I will replace them at 3 mil. Still better that a car payment.

moved in with my gf

plan is to sell my place , use that money to buy a boat , do some traveling , keep her place in Colorado for a home base , lots of plans in the works , will see how it all shakes out
You've been Jonesing to do that for more than a fargin year. Good on ya!

It is super good you both are getting your teefies remanufactured/whatever before you hit the trail.

Oh... one word of experiential advice:

Unca Walt's Maxim #825:

"Never do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics."

I was trying to think of something to say about the flavoring but I came up blank

otherwise , check out these volunteers in my dormant not growing anything garden of rest

I am digging the 11 fingered fan leaves

0E050D1A-C693-4571-9107-420840A764BF.jpeg

couple sativas should be interesting

45789445-9C4E-476F-8C0E-A0C6C0575E38.jpeg

40B20D33-6F54-46BC-BDEB-2CAD8D0FB0B4.jpeg

pot patch , probably go to the chickens for supplemental food

041B3568-9F69-44A3-BFD7-3B1B215EE33B.jpeg

I'm now an official member of the Old Farts Club hitting 60 yesterday... so now you HAFTA put up with me... lol. I have a few pure Sativa Landraces and not sure I'll ever be able to run them... Pindari is one..
Big that is one massive and oh so beautiful plant bro... love that light green

pot patch , probably go to the chickens for supplemental food

And suddenly Carty is spotted in his yard dressed like a chicken...

Funky Chicken Boots video.jpeg

Last edited:
Congratulations Cartman , don’t worry , it is all downhill from now on out

I sent some pure Molokai Frost down to south oklahoma to see if it would finish there cause it sure wouldn’t here

ive been lucky to find a few faster finishing Mexican sativas

and yes , the lime green is seductive

971FC4C6-79EA-4383-B7CE-E6F4EE01A1ED.jpeg

Latest posts

Back