The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, lordy, lordy, lordy. In a men's room in a big bar...

Some guy got in the face of a smaller man. Then another guy pushed the smaller guy... and the MMA fighter proceeded to feed the guy about 25 fist sandwiches before he really got on the offender.

Betcha cain't watch without kegeling...

Yikes. This is worth full screen. 😵 😜 :angiesfavorite::angiesfavorite:

Last edited:
Oh, lordy, lordy, lordy. In a men's room in a big bar...

Some guy got in the face of a smaller man. Then another guy pushed the smaller guy... and the MMA fighter proceeded to feed the guy about 25 fist sandwiches before he really got on the offender.

Betcha cain't watch without kegeling...

Yikes. This is worth full screen. 😵 😜 :angiesfavorite::angiesfavorite:

good one Unca
bullies got what they deserved

To his instant chagrin, he unfortunate soul on the right attempted to mug the champion on the right .
_105092582_ufccollage.jpg

Got myself mildly tuned up last night. Mostly regulars at the watering hole, but a few strangers (to me). I noticed a couple of blondes sitting down at the far end of the bar. Didn't stare 'cause I've got my sweetie with me, just looked to see if they were someone I knew.
I was talking to a guy I'd known since childhood when I looked at the mirror on the bar back. There, playing pool, was one of the most beautiful women I'd seen in more than a decade. Dressed to kill (sexy, not slutty), absolutely beautiful face, and everything else was, too. All the old boys noticed her and dreamed while the younger bucks vied for her favor. This gal could have passed for 18, but I know they carded her before serving her. She had that timeless beauty that could have made her 21 all the way to mid 30s. I didn't bother to make eye contact with her; just admired her for what she was, a truly beautiful female.
If that makes me a sexist, so be it!

@Hippie, I don't go to bars and that is exactly why. As a young man I lived in bars. Was everything from a bartender to a DJ. I used to be able to work a bar like Rudy does his Guitar. Good place to get a divorce. Once a male w h o r e always a .....I will go but Mrs Pute is always with me and her eyes are watching mine.

giphy.gif

I'm not sure how well I actually work a guitar Pute, but I do amuse myself. I wish I had started playing in my teens instead of my mid forties but now it's been over 20 years so I'm picking up a few things. The worse thing about being self taught is having a moron for a teacher.

Enjoy the night OFC, my back is barking a bit tonight so probably no guitar but I will eat a cookie, smoke some pot and watch a little Wicked Tuna.

Time to vote ya old bastards. Yehaaaaaaa
Click and scroll UP to the poll once you make your choice,,the polls at the top of the page.

https://www.marijuanapassion.com/th...he-month-contest-has-begun.79076/post-1112882
I decided to shame the lot of you for your inhebetate dabblings and show you what time, trial, and trilatitious transmundane theopneust -- resulting in what could only inspire tripudancy on my part.

So I have entered the contest. Please step back a bit...

Quake in unholy terror:

1614430182681.png

Morning. Blind justice.

Quick too! I like to think of it as instant karma.

The guy on the right musta really hated hisself. Who's the girl on the LEFT?

Sadly I didn't label the picture with her name, but as I recall she was a female champion from a South American country like Venezuela or Brazil.

There, playing pool, was one of the most beautiful women I'd seen in more than a decade. She had that timeless beauty that could have made her 21 all the way to mid 30s. I didn't bother to make eye contact with her; just admired her for what she was, a truly beautiful female. If that makes me a sexist, so be it!

@Hippie, I don't go to bars and that is exactly why. As a young man I lived in bars. Was everything from a bartender to a DJ. I used to be able to work a bar like Rudy does his Guitar. Good place to get a divorce. Once a male w h o r e always a .....I will go but Mrs Pute is always with me and her eyes are watching mine.

Hee, hee, hee, I have that worked out with Grayfox. After all these many years of evolution, we have to assume that appreciation and lust are part of our intended design and will appreciate pretty bodies until our dying breath, whether we lust after them or not.

Although we don't go to bars, if I spot an especially pretty person anywhere, I draw them to her attention so she can enjoy them too as artform and she does likewise, we just don't gawk.

I get away with it because I also draw her attention to any hunks that walk by, or other noteworthy scenes, and never leave her with an insecure feeling by continuing to dwell on or gawk at other women, while ignoring her many charms.

"Nice a**s on the blonde." "Check out the hunk headed this way on your left." "Wow, a 67 440 Charger just pulled up at the light! Wasn't yours's that color?"

Quick too! I like to think of it as instant karma.

Sadly I didn't label the picture with her name, but as I recall she was a female champion from a South American country like Venezuela or Brazil.

Hee, hee, hee, I have that worked out with Grayfox. After all these many years of evolution, we have to assume that appreciation and lust are part of our intended design and will appreciate pretty bodies until our dying breath, whether we lust after them or not.

Although we don't go to bars, if I spot an especially pretty person anywhere, I draw them to her attention so she can enjoy them too as artform and she does likewise, we just don't gawk.

I get away with it because I also draw her attention to any hunks that walk by, or other noteworthy scenes, and never leave her with an insecure feeling by continuing to dwell on or gawk at other women, while ignoring her many charms.

"Nice a**s on the blonde." "Check out the hunk headed this way on your left." "Wow, a 67 440 Charger just pulled up at the light! Wasn't yours's that color?"
Found it!

Latest posts

Back