The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Behold Sunday, an ancient day of worship to solar deities Sol Rex Helios, Titan, Mitra, and sun goddess Tapati, as well as other more recent gods.

A salute and double dabs to those that used cannabis and mushrooms in their rites and ceremonies to expand their horizons and insights, as well as those using them simply because they like the experience and can!

Hee, hee, hee, snicker, snark, snort............awhoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Thrills! Spills! Wal of Death!

71E14335-DBAD-4CAE-80A8-56368A085CC8.jpeg

@ GW, they are talking about your city on the news right now. What a shame. The American people are gonna have to spend their hard earned tax dollar to rebuild the Summer of Love that was allowed there. Seattle and many cities are now faced with a mess after all the destruction ...... Pay up suckers....

Last edited:
Morning OFC. Trying to figure out what to do with my day. I will honor your request GW and join in. But first gonna check in on things in the grow. I also need to get some humidity in the house....24%...static electricity is bad in here.
I keep a 130 gallon aquarium in the living room. It seems to keep the humidity level high enough I don't shoot sparks when I grab a door handle.

I keep a 130 gallon aquarium in the living room. It seems to keep the humidity level high enough I don't shoot sparks when I grab a door handle.

You just triggered a memory from the Olden Days. I was on a mountain with my father (I was ten) and all of a sudden all my hair stood up! And stayed up.

My dad's, too. Felt absolutely weird. We got down offa that mountain mucho speedio.

I have been zapped by lightning twice. First time was on a river. I was standing in the middle fishing and huge black cloud off in the distance. I kept hearing a bzzzzz..... Didn't pay any attention until the cloud darkened the sky.....holly crap. There was a spark jumping from my rod into my thumb. I never felt a thing and the rod went one way and I went the other.

Next time was on the golf course and huge lightning all around. Just finishing the last hole and bang......I got zapped. Not bad but enough to scare the living shit out of me.

When ever there is lighting in the area anymore I HIDE!!!

giphy.gif

Latest posts

Back