The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is sheer poetry:

moar sheer poetry

Maybe more like ironic humor as compared to sheer poetry, with emphasis on sheer.

Yep, I lived. Funny thing is, when the counter went to zero, a popup said I could buy ten more years of life for $9.99. Nope, not worth it.

Did they mention if those were pain free years, with insurances that you could still walk and talk?

$300 in parts plus labor to fix my $1000 Dell and it isn't going to happen. That's twice in three years that it seriously failed, the first time was infant mortality within the first 30 days. After removing the hard drive, I've decided to video it at the range providing the perfect target and sell it to Dell vis a vis sharing in internationally on U-tube.

I'm torn between purchasing a new $1000 HP and having one custom built for the same price and including the hard drives from both the Dell and my old HP Pavilion Elite that I'm currently using.

Maybe more like ironic humor as compared to sheer poetry, with emphasis on sheer.

Did they mention if those were pain free years, with insurances that you could still walk and talk?

$300 in parts plus labor to fix my $1000 Dell and it isn't going to happen. That's twice in three years that it seriously failed, the first time was infant mortality within the first 30 days. After removing the hard drive, I've decided to video it at the range providing the perfect target and sell it to Dell vis a vis sharing in internationally on U-tube.

I'm torn between purchasing a new $1000 HP and having one custom built for the same price and including the hard drives from both the Dell and my old HP Pavilion Elite that I'm currently using.
Be careful with the HP's we have 2 and both are having major problems with the rear hinges , mine are loosing and the wife's completely broke off on one side.
They have had many hinge problems on their laptop, google HP laptop hinges .\
Oh and not very user friendly if you have to try and open them up Case is snap sealed and very hard to get an opening started.

Morning OFC. We have freeze warnings out on Sunday and Monday night. Glad I know better and haven't planted anything yet. Mrs Pute is gonna go and buy flowers today and they along with my maters will stay nice and warm in my garage until it warms back up.

Neighbor's have been planting flowers, veggies and bushes like crazy here the last week. I know better. This happens every year. Can't resist the urge to get summer going when one cold night can ruin everything.

Tea and nutes day for the girls. That will take up my morning and part of the afternoon. Nothing better to do anyway. Fricken covid!!!

Time for a warm up.

GW, no, they didn't mention that the ten years would be pain free. That's why I shined on the deal.

Roster, ya gotta quit using yer laptop as a hockey puck! I've never had a problem with my HP hinges. Still got the first one I ever owned; slow as molasses in the winter, but just as tight hinge-wise as ever.

Stick with HP. Not a laptop. A real one.

Hey, guys... now that I have learned that keef is them little bitty crystals that are collecting in the bottom of my grinder-thingy... how do I use keef?

I can see you've gotta have one of those fine-screen things... but how do I light it up? eg: Do I mix it with some "regular" weed? Just eat it? I just dunno.

Hey, guys... now that I have learned that keef is them little bitty crystals that are collecting in the bottom of my grinder-thingy... how do I use keef?

I can see you've gotta have one of those fine-screen things... but how do I light it up? eg: Do I mix it with some "regular" weed? Just eat it? I just dunno.

sprinkle some on top of your cannabis flowers in your volcano

smoke it like you normally do with just the flowers

GW, no, they didn't mention that the ten years would be pain free. That's why I shined on the deal.

Roster, ya gotta quit using yer laptop as a hockey puck! I've never had a problem with my HP hinges. Still got the first one I ever owned; slow as molasses in the winter, but just as tight hinge-wise as ever.
Ya mean I should not be cracking walnuts with it?

nwadqejad1rskasrtven.gif

1866134323austronaut-falling-space-gif.gif

我太傻了,我失去了我的火箭

Be careful with the HP's we have 2 and both are having major problems with the rear hinges , mine are loosing and the wife's completely broke off on one side. They have had many hinge problems on their laptop, google HP laptop hinges .\ Oh and not very user friendly if you have to try and open them up Case is snap sealed and very hard to get an opening started.

Stick with HP. Not a laptop. A real one.

I have an HP laptop that I bought to support my SRI Gas Chromatograph, but don't use it for general use. Our other two HP's have been towers and good units. Grayfox's HP Envy with a Intel series 7 hard drive is still on line and operating fine. My Pavilion got seriously hammered my miscreants, but still works. I think if I dumped it completely and reloaded everything, it would fix most of its problems.

I might have one custom built this time to include the 1TB drives out of the Dell and the HP Pavilion as auxiliary drives.

Alas and alack! I just tried to attach a 67 page PDF of the recent paper done by eleven international scientists regarding what appears to be wide spread fungi on mars, with pages of dirty peectures. I recommend reading their original paper, before reading all the subsequent attacks against it in the media.
GW So is this conformation of "LIFE" on Mars Once again Mankind is the invading species?

Morning OFC. Happy Sunday. Celebrating both Mother's Day and my daughter's Birthday today. Taking them out for dinner. Daughter always has a big steak on her Birthday. She is pretty much a vegetarian but not on her birthday.

Soggy cold day, 38f when I got up this morning. Supposed to be close to freezing tonight with accumulating snow!

More starts showing roots today. Wish all would pop so I could start a new batch.

Breakfast time.

I used to make a lot of money this time of year. I'd start taking clone cuts late in March to sell to the locals. I never tried to get rich, and only charged ten bucks for a little rooted one up to $25 for a 10" or so plant. What I lacked in price I more than made up in volume. Guys would start hitting me up for plants around the middle of April. I'd always warn them that it was too early to put 'em outside, but they'd insist. Most would wait until May, and they'd be back after the first frost to buy replacements. Smart ones would wait 'til June 1st. Never sold much weed, but I did sell a shitload of clones.

Latest posts

Back