The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
abit like Hunter S. Thompson

Roland the Headless Thompson machine gunner must be related to Hunter

6EB79F9A-09F6-4954-9E7A-834D25A1458F.jpeg

I resemble that. My suits and shirts were custom made. Spent a lot of $$$ on clothes. I make up for it today. Only blue jeans and sweats for me. When I wear shorts I cut off a pair of sweats.

I don't plan on dying....I drink from the fountain of youth.
Yowza. When I got run over while driving my everything-on-it cruise control mo'cycle in a school zone -- by a kid driving with his dork (changed lanes right over me)...

Well -- I was wearing a kid-mohair and silk custom made suit, kangaroo leather wellingtons and gloves, and a $350-helmet. Spent the next TWO Christmases in an electric wheelchair. Owie.

I dunno how I made it for so long. I'm not afraid of dying, but I just don't want to be there when it happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
abit like Hunter S. Thompson

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”

His quote always reminds me of Robert A. Heinlein.

Fake Fauci has immunity , just like Clapper and the other traitors
Nobody has immunity, Big. Nuremberg Laws are laws recognized around the world, and NO ONE is excepted from them.

Crimes Against Humanity

Fauci/Mengele <-- Medical Experiments

Clapper/Reinhard Heidrich <-- Gestapo

How'd they make out?

I laugh at myself in the mirror every morning, since there's nothing like a little self humility to start my day so I don't judge. Unless your sitting at the green light looking at your hypnotizing data phone's social media and then all **** will break loose in my mouth.

I sometimes can't even find my phone. Don't do any social media. Thanks for the concern. When I am on the road, I just drive. It takes all my faculties.

I sometimes can't even find my phone. Don't do any social media. Thanks for the concern. When I am on the road, I just drive. It takes all my faculties.
I only have a land line. I am not a recluse, but if someone wants to call me, they can. If I want to call someone, I can.

I do NOT want a little box around my head tracking my every move (remember that TV series? Scary prophetic.) But it is just that if I want to be on a 'puter, I might as well be in my "writing chair" with Fuzzy on my lap. Screw handheld computers.

I only have a land line. I am not a recluse, but if someone wants to call me, they can. If I want to call someone, I can.

I do NOT want a little box around my head tracking my every move (remember that TV series? Scary prophetic.) But it is just that if I want to be on a 'puter, I might as well be in my "writing chair" with Fuzzy on my lap. Screw handheld computers.

Well, I do have an Amazon Fire tablet. I never leave home WITH IT! Still have my land line also. 🤮

Nobody has immunity, Big. Nuremberg Laws are laws recognized around the world, and NO ONE is excepted from them.

Crimes Against Humanity

Fauci/Mengele <-- Medical Experiments

Clapper/Reinhard Heidrich <-- Gestapo

How'd they make out?
Actually, ole Joe Mengele made out pretty good, considering. He died in Argentina, supposedly having drown after having a stroke and falling out of his fishing boat. Rather ripe old age, too.

Latest posts

Back