The Original Old Farts Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't laugh at nobody with body pains. I was not good to myself in my younger days. I'm just thankful i can still move but moans and groans come with it.
Is it worse for most people here at night going to bed, or getting out of bed in the morning?
I am a little but better the next day if I get a really good sleep/
OK Night My Friends, I am dreaming of a Big Bowl of Ice cream
Dam you rudedude

no disrespect but I don't think y'all are old enough to know what pain is all about, I know some of you are...I mean serious pain that would debilitate the average man...just think, today is as good as it gets for us, tomorrow we'll have more aches and pains than today...everything costs more tomorrow, taxes are going up, geeze louise...for what it's worth I'm livin the life laVida loca...h*ll, I hurt 24/7 but love life large...I was taught to work hard in all I do and I achieve that goal...being retired for years and I still labor daily...somedays I just lay on ice... :eek:guess I'm souding like an old fart so I'll shut my piehole and go smoke some nice OG kush...

Respect given boo, I beach but just aches and pains. Nothing serous but I sure can relate to having a hard time getting myself going in the morning. A bit more pain and slower as the years go by. I have a birthday next week and don't want it!!!

Last edited:
My parents only lied to me twice that I know of. Mom said that good girls didn't do that, and she was wrong. Really good girls do even more. Pappy said that hard work won't kill ya, and he was right. He didn't mention that it'll break your body down so bad you'll wish you were dead some times.
If I could do it all over again, I'd be born rich instead of good looking and humble.

Good morning my old fart peeps. And it is a great Sunday morning to be alive, pains and all. The alternative sucks bid time. Have some coffee and a session of "wake 'n bake" to start your day. Join me, puffin' n' passin'.

I wonder if one of the sekrit requirements to be in the OOFC is to be physically wrecked.

I've been shot, stabbed, blown up, run completely over, poisoned, and insulted. I fit right in. ;) 👌

Actually, I am beginning to think my DNA is different from normal humans. While I can be easily crunched, folded, and fried, I am immortal.

So far...

Remember that pain is Mother Nature's way of telling you that you are still alive. Now I have to go and take my pills, my doctors' way of keeping me alive and kickin'.

Good morning all you Cool Cats

itd down the harvest homestretch with defoliation going on the next couple of days
looks like we will salvage 80% of the garden which is fantastic considering they were all covered in snow a few days ago , hard to believe

FBDF38F9-EF45-41D3-9565-2716DD8FEBD6.jpeg

brings new meaning to this Snow Leopard
6A8E0786-FF29-49A6-88C6-EA817910BE67.jpeg

morning, truth is i go to bed hurting and i get up hurting, it is my daily life. some hurt more then others but the ones who don't hurt as bad still hurt. as hippie says it's natures way telling you your still alive. i still drag myself out of bed and go to work, but simple things like mowing the grass can take me down for a day or two. i myself am eat up with osteoarthritis, neuropathy and then we move to the old wreck and work injuries. i moan and beech and get up in the morning with the ozzy osbourne shuffle, but will try to never lay down and quit. i am partially disabled with a bad hand and almost completely blind in one eye from a hand wheel from my navy days and don't get no check for either. as i said it is my daily life and i'm gonna make the best of it untill i take my final sleep.

Latest posts

Back